Corsair has announced the launch of Corsair Hydro Series H70 ultra-performance CPU cooler, that is designed to provide an extremely efficient cooling solution for CPUs from Intel and AMD.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler is build on success of the award-winning Hydro Series H50, with several significant upgrades that enable it to deliver even greater cooling performance.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler include a double-thickness, 50mm radiator with higher heat-exchanging capacity and a pump/cold plate unit with increased efficiency.
The H70 CPU cooler also features two 120mm speed-switchable cooling fans in a push-pull configuration to provide increased airflow at low noise levels.
A low profile pump and improved cold plate in Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler allow for even easier mounting to your CPU and the CPU cooler is the best choice for a high performance CPU cooler on the market, bar none.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler is fully compatible with all modern AMD and Intel desktop CPU sockets and its higher-performance radiator with nearly twice the surface provides even more room for liquid to get cool before it returns to the cold plate.
“Thanks to the H70, you no longer need a fin array the size of a small shoebox to cool aggressively overclocked CPUs,” stated John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. “The H70 stands toe-to-toe with any CPU cooler on the market, and does it with less noise, easier installation, and support of nearly every ATX-compatible case.”
Like the wildly popular Corsair H50 CPU Cooler, the Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler also provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and pre-filled unit, with no maintenance required. The low profile cold plate is extremely space efficient, and is very low in mass compared to heat pipe based solutions, putting less stress on the system’s motherboard.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler also includes mounting hardware for most common AMD and Intel CPUs packed in the package that includes mounting brackets for Intel LGA775, Intel LGA1366, AMD socket AM2 and AMD socket AM3 motherboards, and unlike some competitive CPU coolers, includes all necessary fans for high performance operation.
- Copper cold plate
- Radiator material made of Aluminum
- 2 x 120mm @ 2000rpm / 1600rpm fan speed
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large, double-thick 120mm radiator for outstanding heat dissipation
- High-performance, twin 120mm fans offer outrageous airflow in push-pull configuration
- Included step-down adapters let you customize your fan speed for low noise or high performance.
Price and Availability
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler is available immediately in India for manufacturer suggested retail price of Rs. 6,300 from Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers with a two year warranty.
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H80 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- Corsair Launches H70 Hydro Series CPU Cooler in India
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- SAPPHIRE Launches Vapor-X 200W Universal CPU Cooler
- SLIMOD 282 Direct-Touch VGA Cooler Launched by SPIRE
- Xigmatek Aegir Releases SD128264 CPU Cooler; Featuring Unique Dual-fan Cooling Design