Sennheiser has announced the release of new PX 360 collapsible, circumaural headphones, ideally suited for portable use on the move offering an excellent sound reproduction while their closed, circumaural design effectively blocks out ambient noise.
PX 360 Headphones
The new Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Headphone allow users to immerse in Sennheiser’s rich world of sound and it feature a natural sound with strong bass and features powerful Neodymium magnets and Sennheiser’s Duofol diaphragms that ensure detailed, lifelike sound reproduction with a frequency response of 15 to 22,000 Hertz.
The closed design of the headphones makes sure that background noise is effectively kept out, enabling you to enjoy music in peace even in noisy environments.
Those who prefer wired headphones with an exceptionally comfortable fit will enjoy the Sennheiser PX 360 headphones. The new and particularly soft circumaural ear cushions ensure that the headphones remain comfortable to wear even after hours of use.
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphone is packed with state-of-the-art technology enabling the headphones to connect to a wide range of portable video and audio devices.
The apt-X Bluetooth codec provides wireless transmission of digital audio files in excellent quality with only minimum delay. In addition, SRS WOW HD SurroundSound technology spatially expands the sound image to offer an intensive sound experience with powerful bass. All functions are activated and controlled by a control unit integrated into the ear cup.
After use, the two headphones can simply be folded away, allowing them to be slipped into your backpack when you’re out and about.
In addition, the folding headband has a metal reinforcement for maximum mobility and durability, and a useful carrying case is included as part of the all-in package.
Sennheiser PX 360 Headphone Features
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
- Closed, circum-aural design offers a high passive attenuation of ambient noise
- Collapsible, metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
- Carrying case included
- Optimised for MP3, CD and DVD players, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
- Frequency Response – 15 – 22,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level – 110 dB (1 kHz / 1 Vrms)
- Impedance – 32 Ohms
- Cable Length – 1.4 meters
- Weight – 163 gms
The new Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Headphones would be available in early August 2010 and would come with 2-year warranty.