Thermaltake has today launched the newest member to their popular Massive23 line of notebook coolers, the Thermaltake Massive23 LX Notebook Cooler, that offers an ergonomic typing angle and two convenient carry handles.
The Thermaltake Massive23 LX notebook cooler is an ideal combination of high-performance cooling, ergonomic comfort and convenient functionality in a light-weight and stylish design.
Thermaltake MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler features a stylish black metal mesh design that enhances its overall appearance and this USB port powered notebook cooler comes with separated fan on/off and LED light control switches.
Measuring 376 x 300 x 51.5 mm and weighing 900 gms, the ergonomically designed aluminum-plastic Massive23 LX notebook cooler offers even more functionality than its predecessors, supporting dual-USB ports and an integrated cable shelter to store the bundled USB power cable when not in use.
In addition, Thermaltake MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler also features special anti-slip rubber strips on the surface that guarantee a firm setting of notebook and has a USB cable storage space.
But the most important feature of Thermaltake MASSIVE23 LX Notebook Cooler is an oversized 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh of hexagonal-vents that offers unparalleled cooling performance running at speeds of up to 600 RPM at 17dBA quite noise level, keeping even advance iron hot notebooks with dedicated graphics pretty cool.
- Ergonomic angle design
- 2 USB ports, USB powered
- 230mm Blue LED fan
- Fan On/Off control switch
- Black metal mesh stylish design
- USB Cable storage drawer
- Anti-slip Rubber
- Supports laptop size from 10″ ~ 17″
- Fan Dimension – 200 x 20 mm
- Fan Speed – 600± 10% R.P.M
- Noise – 17 dBA
- Dimension – 376 x 300 x 51.5 mm
- Weight – 900 gms
The Thermaltake Massive23 LX notebook cooler featuring 23 cm fan is available for a suggested retail price of US$ 19.99 with one year warranty.
- Cooler Master Launches NotePal U3 Notebook Cooler; Features three 80mm Fans
- GlacialTech Releases V-Shield Series Laptop Cooling Pads in India
- GlacialTech V-Shield Series VF Laptop Cooling Pads with 180 mm Fan Launched in India
- GlacialTech R15 Igloo Laptop Cooling Pad
- GlacialTech Rolls Out V3 Pro Laptop Cooling Pad in India for Rs. 500/-
- Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis Launched in India For the Cost Sensitive Gamers
- Antec Launches KÜHLER Box CPU Coolers Featuring 120mm Fan
- Thermaltake Introduces NVIDIA Certified Element V Edition Full-Tower Chassis
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC HC01-TC Hard-drive Cooler