ARCTIC has launches a new ARCTIC SOUND S111 Portable Speakers, that is a USB powered speakers primarily designed for laptop users since it is very small and portable and is ideal. As ARCTIC SOUND S111 is an USB-powered speaker, it can be worked as a complement with the ARCTIC C1 GT and ARCTIC C1 Mobile as well.
The ARCTIC SOUND S111 USB powered Portable Speakers is a set of compact, dice-shaped portable speakers having small footprint of 70mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 70mm (H) and is pretty light weight at a weight of 494 grams.
It comes with a one meter long cable length along with 3.5 millimeter stereo jack to connect to any laptop, MP3 player or many mobile phones.
The ARCTIC SOUND S111 Portable Speakers also features a large volume control knob for users to adjust volume easily and since the ARCTIC SOUND S111 is a USB-powered speaker, it can easily be powered by a laptop without additional cables or adapters.
ARCTIC SOUND S111 USB powered Portable Speakers is an accompaniment for laptops and can be used as a replacement of the mostly mediocre built-in speakers in laptops.
The ARCTIC SOUND S111 can amplify the volume at a greater extent, while vocals and bass are still well balanced. Since the ARCTIC SOUND S111 is small and lightweight, it is highly portable and versatile.
When ARCTIC SOUND S111 USB powered portable speakers is used without a PC or laptop, the portable speaker system can work with a USB charger, such as the ARCTIC C1 GT USB Wall Charger and ARCTIC C1 Mobile.
While the ARCTIC C1 GT is a USB wall charger, connecting the ARCTIC SOUND S111 with it via the USB cable allows you to play music even when there are no computers around.
Alternatively, the ARCTIC C1 Mobile is a mobile solar USB charger that powers up any gadgets with USB cable. It has a built-in li-ion battery that can be recharged by USB port or sunlight.
The combination of the ARCTIC SOUND S111 USB powered and the ARCTIC C1 Mobile, along with a MP3 player, gives you a mobile sound system.
The ARCTIC C1 Mobile provides power to the ARCTIC SOUND S111, while the MP3 player gives music to the speakers.
The C1 Mobile can power the speakers at 50% volume for more than 10 hours. This can for sure keep the music going all day long.
- Frequency range – 50 Hz – 25KHz
- Impendence – 4 Ohms
- Output Power – 4W (2W x2) RMS
- Cable – one meter with 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- USB Powered
- Dimension – 70 x 70 x 70 mm
- Weight – 494 gms
The ARCTIC SOUND S111 USB powered portable speakers are available for $15.45 with a 2 year limited warranty.
- ARCTIC Launches ARCTIC C1 GT USB Wall Charger
- Logitech Z205 Laptop Speaker Launched
- Nokia MD-11 Pocket Size Portable Speakers Launched
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P131 P-Series Headphone
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P261 P-Series Headphone For Home & Office Use
- ARCTIC Announced ‘Sound P311′ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- Genius SP-i250G Portable Stereo Gaming Speaker
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P201 P-Series Headphone For Home & Office Use
- Zebronics ZebStation Lite Portable Speaker cum MP3 Media Player