ADATA Technology, has today announced the launch of the N909 USB flash drive that is industry first USB flash drive featuring the latest eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO interface, designed to outperform conventional USB 2.0 USB drives with enhanced data transfer speed.
The ADATA N909 eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO flash drive adopts the 4-channnel technology that sets to boost data transfer rates up to 90MB/s and 50 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
The ADATA N909 eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO flash drive is the first innovative storage device equipped with eSATA+USB 2.0 combo interface with a single connector.
Apart from using in eSATA+USB 2.0 combo port, the ADATA N909 flash drive also supports the easy plug-and-play on compatible platforms and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 port.
In addiction, the ADATA N909 eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO flash drive’s combo interface also provides an access for charging via the USB interface which used to be considered as an inconvenient problem on the eSATA interface.
Combining the revolutionary combo interface, ADATA N909 USB flash drive offers the best solution for transferring large amount of data compared to the preceding USB 2.0. In other words, a 4GB avi only needs 59 seconds to be read as opposed to 4.2 minutes via a conventional USB 2.0 interface1.
Bringing Fashion and Specialty Together
ADATA N909 eSATA+USB 2.0 COMBO flash drive features fashionable design, as the aluminum body and the cool lime-green LED give it a stylish and sophisticated touch.
Available up to 64GB storage capacity, the ADATA N909 USB drive is ideal for users who need to carry large amount of data on the go and seek ultra-fast data access via the innovative eSATA+USB 2.0 combo interface with the transfer rate up to 600X.
- eSATA+USB 2.0 combo interface
- storage available up to 64GB
- data transfer rates up to 90MB/s
- Shining tactile in aluminum body
- Support USB 2.0 backward compatible with USB 1.1
In addition, users can also take full advantage of ADATA’s free-download value-add software UFDtoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away.
- ADATA Nobility NH03 SuperSpeed USB-3.0 External Hard Drive Launched
- ADATA Launches SH12 USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive with Up to 116MB/Sec Speed
- ADATA C008 Classic Series Retractable USB Flash Drive Launched
- ADATA Announces S511 Solid State Drive in Up to 480-GB Capacity
- ADATA SH14 Portable Hard Drive Arrives in India in Style
- ADATA Launches T006 Buzz Lightyear USB Flash Drive in 4GB and 8GB Capacities
- ADATA Launches S596 Turbo Solid State Drive (SSD) With JMicron JMF616 Controller
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) USB 3.0 Based Flash Drive
- ADATA Introduces S101 Compact USB Flash Drive; Build With Chip-on-Board (COB) Technology