G.Skill International, has today introduced 48GB (4GBx12) 1900 MHz DDR3 CL8 Ripjaws Memory Kit, claimed to be the world’s only hand-picked, hand-tested, ultra-high capacity DDR3 memory kit for workstations with G.Skill’s popular Ripjaws series heatsink.
The G.Skill Ultimate Workstation Memory Kit is exclusively for EVGA super record 2 (SR-2) motherboard featuring 12 hand-picked, hand-tested DIMMs, 48GB of ultra-high capacity at 1,900MHz, CL8 DDR3.
Designed exclusively for EVGA’s best in class Super Record 2 (SR-2) motherboard, which features dual Intel Xeon LGA1366 CPU sockets and 12 DDR3 memory slots, G.Skill has been able to match its masterpiece of 48GB DDR3 precisely to this board, making it performance for performance-hungry workstation users.
In addition, based on G.Skill lab’s internal test results, advanced users capable of understanding sophisticated BIOS adjustments will be able to reach 2,000MHz CL8 with the G.Skill Ripjaws 48GB DDR3 kit.
G.Skill’s DDR3 48GB (4GBx12) 1,900MHz CL8 Ripjaws memory kit is equipped with the Intel Xeons 4-6 cores CPUs and EVGA’s support for Nvidia’s 4 way SLI technology, making it the best memory solution for building the ultimate super-computer for applications such as 3D rendering, data modeling, scientific research and other professional applications.
G.Skill’s DDR3 48GB (4GBx12) 1,900MHz CL8 Ripjaws memory kit hits the upper limits of DDR3 technology for Intel’s Xeon CPUs, and all G.Skill 48GB DDR3 kits are 100% hand-tested by G.Skill’s most senior R&D team to ensure the best stability, reliability, compatibility and performance.
The G.Skill’s DDR3 48GB (4GBx12) 1,900MHz CL8 Ripjaws memory kit for EVGA super record 2 (SR-2) motherboard will be available at G.Skill’s retail partners worldwide in August, 2010 but G.Skill has not yet revealed its prices in any market.
- GIGABYTE Motherboard becomes the first with validated 7.032 GHz CPU Clock World Record on Ivy Bridge
- Digital Storm Launches Special|Ops Gaming Desktop Computer
- Cooler Master Launches V6GT CPU Coolers With Double-V Heatpipe Design
- Intel Launches Dual-Core Xeon 5100 Series Processor
- HP ProLiant ML350 G5 Server
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Kingston FB-DIMM Memory
- Scythe Launches SCNJ-3000 Ninja-3 CPU Cooler
- Nikon Launches AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Super-Telephoto Zoom Lens