ASUS has announced ASUS Xonar Xense One and Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition package, a result of cooperation between ASUS and premier personal audio maker Sennheiser, featuring a combination of cutting edge audio card and superior quality headphones that reinvents immersive sound for serious gamers designed for hardcore gamers.
The new ASUS Xonar Xense One and Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition package is a perfectly matched combination of cutting edge audio card and superior quality headphones that reinvents immersive sound for serious gamers.
The gaming audio set creates unbeatable sonic experiences in PC gaming that are sure to be appreciated by hardcore gamers keen on competitive online play.
The ASUS Xonar Xense audio card from ASUS and the Sennheiser PC350 headphones were co-developed and tuned to augment each other’s strong suits.
ASUS claims that during the year-long tuning period for Xonar Xense, its engineers tried some 1,000 headphone combinations in pursuing the best match for the new audio component, and the Sennheiser PC350 proved perfect.
Unlike random audio card/headphone combinations, ASUS Xonar Xense audio card with Sennheiser PC350 headphones combination features a holistic design from the ground up, crafting a balance of the two components.
ASUS also boasts that there is absolutely negligible quality gap between audio card and headphones, resulting in no quality is lost in transition.
Seasoned gamers who are experienced in first person shooters know the importance of accuracy, as auditory cues are vital in getting the jump on opponents. This is something Xonar Xense addresses with first person shooter-optimized surround that amplifies even minor ambient effects.
ASUS Xonar Xense audio card and headphone package provides listeners with excellent noise reduction and accurate positioning of audio, and these advantages can make or break a successful play session.
ASUS Xonar Xense boasts meticulous EMI shielding that protects the audio card from nearby PC components and other electronic devices. Sound remains consistent and full-bodied.
Likewise, the heavy duty 6.5mm studio jacks offer better conveyance than standard 3.5mm plugs, further ensuring gamers get full spectrum audio.
I/O Ports on ASUS Xonar Xense One Audio Card
- 6.30mm audio out jack
- 7.1 channel analog audio output port
- 6.30mm audio in jack
- Aux-in 4-pin port
- Headphone out
- Microphone in
Both ASUS Xonar Xense One audio card and Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition headphones offer complete support for Dolby Headphone 5.1 as well as ASUS’s own Xonar GX2.5 audio engine.
On top of that, the ergonomically-designed Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition headphones allow gamers to fight to the end without experiencing any fatigue.
The ASUS Xonar Xense One and Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition is expected to retail starting August 2010 for about $315.99.
- Sennheiser PX210 BT Bluetooth Headphones Launched
- Sennheiser Introduces PX 360 Collapsible, Circumaural Headphones
- Sennheiser Introduces PX 360 BT Bluetooth Collapsible, Circumaural Headphones
- Sennheiser HD518 Open Circumaural Headphones Launched in India
- Sennheiser HD558 Open Circumaural Headphones Launched in India
- Sennheiser HD598 Open Circumaural Headphones Launched in India
- RAZER ORCA Headphones Launched in India Offering Perfect Balance Between Gaming and Music
- Sennheiser Unveils CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphones Offering Choice of 3 Noise-Cancelling Profiles
- ARCTIC Releases SOUND P531 P-Series Headphone For Ultimate Gamers; Offers 5.1 Surround Sound