GlacialTech today announced the launch of three types of Intel Series Server CPU cooler, the Polaris 7010 (1U Rackmount Passive), Polaris 7110 (1U Rackmount Active) and Polaris 7120 (2U Rackmount Active) range of Server coolers.
The GlacialTech Polaris 7010 (1U Rackmount Passive), Polaris 7110 (1U Rackmount Active) and Polaris 7120 (2U Rackmount Active) range of Server CPU coolers features high performance, high reliability and easy clip are designed for Intel LGA771 server CPUs.
Designed and manufactured by CFD and skived fin or stacked fin technology, the Intel LGA771 series server coolers come in three models viz. Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120.
The Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120 Series is specially focused for all Server Cooler enthusiasts looking for silencing a Server by reducing the noise in cooling components like fans.
The Glacialtech Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120 series server CPU cooler delivers more efficiency than competing products enthusiast PC platform having implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep the processor cool.
The GlacialTech Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120 Intel series server CPU coolers are backed with one year warranty.
- GlacialTech Igloo S26 Series CPU Coolers Unvieled
- GlacialTech Igloo 5761 and 5761 PWM Series CPU Coolers Unvieled in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- GlacialTech Launches Igloo Alaska PWM CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Releases Siberia Double Fan CPU Cooler
- ARCTIC Introduces Accelero XTREME Plus VGA Cooler
- Corsair Launches Air Series A50 and A70 CPU Cooling Units