BenQ, today has expanded the lineup of its camcorder product line with the launch of its latest pocket-size BenQ M22 HD Camcorder that is capable of 1080p full HD video recording.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder features Picture-enhancing advancements with smart functionality and intuitive operation all elegantly merged to work together.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder features several advance functions including AF Lock, Face Exposure Tracking, Touch Exposure and EIS (Electronic Image Stabilizer) – all in existence to assist users record precious moments in life, professionally.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder’s AF lock is one of its most prominent features, ensuring the captured videos are blur-free with utmost clarity and true-to-the-moment colors.
This function is especially necessary when there are moving objects in the background or when lighting conditions are unstable. The M22′s AF Lock keeps the focus set on your desired subject whilst maintaining the lighting mode chosen.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder also features Face Exposure Tracking and Touch Exposure Tracking that further complements the AF Lock function, by automatically detects faces and seamlessly adjusts the exposure so that faces are always rendered in detail and natural colors.
On the other hand, the BenQ M22′s Touch Exposure Tracking lets users have the control of exposure adjustments by allowing them to tap on the 3” touch screen to optimize exposure on the desired object.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder performs miraculously as well in difficult lighting conditions. The Night Mode and Backlight Compensation features support the users when recording during the night or when subject is dark due to bright light from behind.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder will also appeal to aspiring filmmakers for its Motion Detection feature which will auto-start recording as soon as motion is detected – the tripod, the cameraman.
BenQ M22 Camcorder Key Features
- Aptina 5 Mega Pixels, 1/2.5 inch CMOS
- Optical zoom: 5X
- Digital zoom : 4 X for Still
- 3-inch, 230k pixels LCD display
- SD/SDHC compatible ( up to 32GB )
- Movie Modes – FHD (1920×1080, @ 30 fps) / HD (1280×720, @ 30 fps) / WVGA (848×480, @ 60 fps) / Web (320×240, @ 30 fps)
- Shutter speed – 1/8000 ~ 2 sec.
- White balance – Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Fluorescent / Tungsten
- 3.7V / 1200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Still Image – JPEG (EXIF 2.2 compatible)
- Video – AVI (H.264)
- Digital output: USB 2.0 compatible, Audio / Video output ( NTSC/PAL), HDMI out port
- Dim – 116 X 60 X 53 mm
- Weight – 310 g (without battery & SD card
Conveniently pocket-sized with the versatility of a dual power supply, the BenQ M22 HD Camcorder can be charged using the power adaptor or the USB cable.
The BenQ M22 HD Camcorder M22 is already available in China and would debut in Asia Pacific including India in August 2010. For more information, please visit www.BenQ.com
- Panasonic Introduces HDC-SDX1 Full HD Camcorder Allowing HD 1080p Video Recording
- BenQ Unveils 14 Megapixels E1420 & E1430 HDR Camera; Offers 720p HD Movie Recording
- BenQ Unveils E1460 & T1460 14 Megapixel High Dynamic Range II (HDRII) Digital Cameras; Offering 720p HD Movie Recording
- Genius G-Shot HD580T Full HD Digital Camcorder Launched
- Canon Launches LEGRIA HF M32 Full HD Camcorders With 64GB Internal Flash Memory
- BenQ MP770 Portable Digital LCD Projector
- Toshiba Launches Camileo BW10 Waterproof Camcorder, Offers Full 1080p HD Video Recording
- Canon Unveils VIXIA HF M32 Dual Flash Memory Camcorder Offering SDXC Memory Card Support
- Olympus Launches T-100 Digital Camera With 12 Megapixel Image Sensor