MSI today officially launched the MSI R5670-PD512 Graphics Card that incorporates specific dual fans and low profile form factor and is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card is the best choice for HTPC users.
Bringing a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases, the MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect.
In addition, the new MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology and combines wide screens with the advanced technology allowing gamers to expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency.
Clad with the low profile design with space saving layout, the MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
The new MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment.
In addition, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, users of this graphics card can adjust the GPU and memory’s clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
MSI has not revealed MSI R5670-PD512 graphics card price and availability in any market as yet.
- Thermaltake Introduces NVIDIA Certified Element V Edition Full-Tower Chassis
- Transcend mSATA and Half-slim Solid State Drive for Small Form Factor Devices Launched in India
- MSI Releases N500GTX Twin Froze II Series Graphics Card
- MSI N460GTX Hawk Graphics Card Launched With Triple Overvoltage Function
- Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Gaming Chassis Launched in India For the Cost Sensitive Gamers
- Corsair Launches Hydro Series H100 Ultra-performance CPU Cooler
- TUL Corp Upgrades PowerColor LCS Radeon HD 5870 V2 Graphics Card
- Lenovo Launches ThinkCentre M72e and ThinkCentre M92p, World’s Smallest Desktop PCs
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design