ASUS has recently launched ASUS ENGTX460 Series of Graphics Cards featuring NVIDIA’s latest GeForce 400 Series GPU design that delivers impressive DX11 graphics plus support for exciting technologies like NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA and enhanced tessellation performance.
The ASUS ENGTX460 graphics card series consists of models ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 and ENGTX460/2DI/768MD5.
The ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP graphics card lineup is driven through performance enhancing features like DirectCU thermal design, Voltage Tweak overvolting and reliability features like GPU Guard, EMI Shield and Fuse Protection. These innovative features ensure enhanced performance and superb overclocking ability.
ASUS exclusive DirectCU copper cooling technology utilizes 8mm copper heatpipes that are custom flattened and directly contact the GPU core for improved heat transfer.
The ASUS ENGTX460 series of graphics cards TOP 768MB model features 2 heatpipes while the ENGTX460 TOP 1GB features 3 heatpipes. The custom DirectCU technology provides 20 percent better cooling than typical reference designs providing significant overclocking headroom and increased performance.
The ASUS ENGTX460 series of graphics cards also offer the exclusive GPU Guard option featuring additional circuit board reinforcement against cracking while delivering spectacular reliability and longevity.
The ASUS ENGTX460 model DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5 and ENGTX460 model DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 graphics cards continue with the award winning TOP design with sorted GPUs featuring factory overclocks for improved gaming and benchmarking.
The ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP series feature Voltage Tweak technology that allows adjustment of voltages to the GPU, video memory and board circuitry.
Voltage Tweak coupled with the Award Winning fan controls offered in Smart Doctor graphics utility allow for flexibility and safety when overclocking. These features can boost the core and memory clocks significantly for faster overall performance* in your games, applications, or benchmarks.
These graphics cards open up new horizons of visual fidelity with native DirectX11 capabilities and resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 allowing true high definition gaming in vivid detail with the added advantage of NVIDIA 3D Vision technology allowing for the most immersive gaming and cinema experience.
Price and Availability
The ASUS ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU/2DI/1GD5, ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 and ENGTX460/2DI/768MD5 are fully Windows 7 optimized and comes with an MSRP starting at Rs. 9,450/- with 3 year warranty.
- ASUS Launches ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series Graphics Cards in India For Gaming Enthusiasts
- ASUS Introduces ENGTX580/2DI/1536MD5 Graphics Card in India Featuring 512 CUDA Core
- ASUS Launches SABERTOOTH P67 Chipset Based ASUS P8P67 Series Motherboard
- GIGABYTE Launches GTX 470 SOC Super Overclock Series Graphics Cards
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India
- ASUS ROG Crosshair IV Extreme Motherboard Launched in India
- MSI N460GTX Hawk Graphics Card Launched With Triple Overvoltage Function
- MSI R5670-PD512 Graphics Card Supporting DirectX 11 Launched