ZALiP has launched CDM531AM WiFi Mobile Router that is a portable wireless 802.11n-lite HSPA ready WiFi router which supports USB 3G/3.75G data card connection allowing users connect to Internet anywhere without hard-wired effort.
In addition, ZALiP CDM531AM 802.11n-lite HSPA mobile router features intelligent power design ans in order to protect local computers, it supports robust SPI firewall and flexible filter rules.
Users can easily change settings by web-based UI, and backup or restore configuration if required.
The CDM531AM is WiFi draft 802.11n-lite Wireless LAN compliance device which offers maximum physical data rate up to 150Mbps and is fully backward compatible to IEEE 802.11b/g standards.
The ZALiP comes with 3.7V 1700 mAh Ki-ION battery and it fully support NAT firewall, protecting from DoS(Deny of Service) attacks, Internet access control, like URL blocking, MAC filtering, support multiple sessions IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN pass-through, offers virtual server, ALG, DMZ and UPnP for various networking applications and support QoS mechanism for efficiently prioritizing the various type of traffics.
The HSPA mobile router has compact design with only pocket size, easy to carry everywhere, measures 35.3 x 52.8 x 11 mm and offers advance firewall protection features including IP/Service filter, URL blocking, and MAC control. In addition, the device also allow firmware upgrade via web-based user interface and standalone Windows based utility.
In addition, the CDM531AM WiFi mobile router is also capable of power charging from USB ports on PC when no external power supply is available.
- Mobile Broadband Gateway
- USB 2.0 for external 3G/3.75G modem
- RJ-45 port, 10/100Mbps, WAN/LAN Configurable
- Support USB 3G/3.75G modem card for Internet access
- Compatible with different 3G network, such as HSxPA, EV-DO, TD-SCDMA
- PIN validation before establishing 3G connection
- Built-in NAT function for many PCs or devices to share Internet access
- Draft 802.11n-lite Wireless LAN Compliance
- Max. physical data rate up to 150Mbps
- Backward compatible to IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK encryption
- Establish secured Wireless Connection via WPS function
- SPI Firewall and Advanced Networking Function
- Support NAT firewall, protecting from DoS(Deny of Service) attacks
- Support Internet access control, like URL blocking, MAC filtering
- Support multiple sessions IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN pass-through
- Support virtual server, ALG, DMZ and UPnP for various networking applications
- Support QoS mechanism for efficiently prioritizing the various type of trafficso
- Web-based UI management and EzSetup installation wizard
- Backup/restore device settings, or resetting setting to default
- ZyXEL P-320W 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
- ZyXEL P-336M Wireless Firewall Router Launched In India
- Netgear WGR614-N150 Wireless Router in India
- ZyXel Launches NBG-419N Wireless N Home Router in India
- TRENDnet TEW-691GR 450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router Launched
- D-Link Launches DIR-457 myPocket 3.5G HSDPA Multi-function Router in India
- Facebook Testing Free Internet Access Service via Wi-Fi Hotspots @ Local Businessess
- Linksys WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Router
- Cisco Unveils Linksys E4200 Dual-band Wireless-N Router