GlacialTech has introduced its latest IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler, featuring a unique design that incorporates a specially aligned copper heat pipe combination of four pipes with nickel coating which disperse the heat from the CPU directly into the heat sink fins.
IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler inherits from the PWM version, a high efficiency bullet axial speed fan setup which brings the temperature down according to the needs.
The entire heat sink keeps a relatively low profile and weighs nominal, making safe and light enough to pose no danger to the sensitive CPU .
The Glacialtech IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler delivers more efficiency than competing products enthusiast PC platform having implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep the processor cool.
The upper and bottom fan speed can be turned up to manage the heat dissipation more effectively when resource hungry applications are running in the installed PWM version and speed can be turned to normal while the PC is idle or doing non-intensive work.
Glacialtech IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler assembly draws up the heat from the CPU into the CPU heat sink and a nickel coated heat pipes draw the heat further into the aluminum radiator fins.
Cool air is propelled into the aluminum fins from the top fan, extracting the heat from the metal as it goes through.
Then, the second fan propels the air further, which has been slowed down though slightly by this time because it has increased in volume. The second fan thus speeds up the airflow, thrusting it directly onto the CPU heat sink. The combined wind cooling effect and heat transfer adds increased efficiency to a rock solid design.
GlacialTech IGLOO 5751 CPU Cooler Key Features
- Four 6 mm high performance heat pipes with nickel coating
- Copper base
- High efficiency bullet axial fan with PWM function
- Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
- Fan Speed (RPM) Up Fan:1400RPM
- Fan Noise – Up Fan:18 dBA
- CPU Compatibility: Intel LGA775, Intel LGA1156, Intel LGA1366, and all AMD
- Cooler Dimension (mm) 100(W)x1 35 (L)x1 30 (H)
- Weight – 550 gms
The Glacialtech IGLOO 5751 PWM Multiple Platforms CPU Cooler assembly supports both of Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs.
Please visit www.glacialtech.com/products/5751Series.htm for more details on this product.
- GlacialTech Launches Igloo Alaska PWM CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Igloo 5761 and 5761 PWM Series CPU Coolers Unvieled in India
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A200 Series AMD CPU Cooler in India
- GlacialTech Releases Siberia Double Fan CPU Cooler
- GlacialTech Launches IGLOO A360/A360CU Series AMD CPU Coolers
- GlacialTech Igloo S26 Series CPU Coolers Unvieled
- MSI Launches N460GTX Cyclone 768D5 and N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5 Graphics Cards With MSI Cyclone Thermal Design
- GlacialTech Launches Polaris 7010, Polaris 7110 & Polaris 7120 Range Of Server CPU Coolers
- SLIMOD 282 Direct-Touch VGA Cooler Launched by SPIRE