Logitech today announced the launched its new USB Headset H530 offering crystal clear audio for Internet and video calls, music and movies and featuring support for super wideband audio.
The USB Headset H530 is an affordable, solid-performing, and extremely comfortable USB based headset designed for users who love to go marathon on their PCs.
The Logitech H530 USB headset also features a noise-cancelling microphone, which reduces annoying background noise and rotates out of the way when you’re not using it.
Unlike conventional audio headsets, the Logitech USB H530 headset is designed with a more comfortable width-adjustable behind-the-head design that relieves pressure and keeps users comfortable for extended hours.
Made mostly from a good quality gray plastic, the underside of the H530 USB headset that touches user’s head, is made with a gray color rubberized material making a soft cushion and the ear-cups are designed with soft foam.
In addition, the Logitech H530 USB Headset’s boom mic extends from the left ear-cup and offers a noise less experience. Besides, the mic can be bent, adjusted and rotated completely out of the way while using it.
The Logitech USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality and is compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac or later.
The Super wideband audio technology was developed by Skype that helps user make voice more natural by transmitting sound on a large frequency range.
Besides, super wideband audio uses less bandwidth and can even adjust in real time when there is more traffic on the network.
The Logitech USB Headset H530 makes it easy for users to hear the details. Laser-tuned drivers and a pure digital USB connection provide clear audio for voice and video calls, as well as music, movies, and games.
On-ear audio controls allow users to optimize audio, whether its talking, listening to music or playing games and a padded foam headband and cushioned ear cups give users a comfortable fit.
The Logitech H530 USB Headset also allows adjusting the volume or mute the microphone without pausing the action, has cable management wrap to wrap it up and keep it out of the way and while connected via USB port, it gives enhanced audio with higher highs and lower lows.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 compatible
- USB port or 3.5 mm jack
- Head Phone Driver: 30 mm diameter; neodymium magnet
- Frequency response: 40 Hz–18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Impedance: 32 ohm nominal
- Mic Pickup pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Sensitivity: -44 dBV/Pa re: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 kHz
- Full-speed USB 2.0-compliant adapter
- 6-feet / 1.8-meters cable
Pricing and Availability
Both Macs and Windows PCs supported Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for estimated price of $49.99 with warranty.
There is no news about its launch anywhere outside US market at this point of time.
Update: 18 August, 2010
Logitech Laptop Headset H530 is now officially available in India for the price of Rs. 3,300 with one year warranty.
- Logitech Launches H555 Laptop Headsets Feature Support for Super Wideband Audio
- Logitech H760 Wireless Headset Launched; Offers 6-Hrs Battery Backup
- Logitech Launches G330 Gaming Headset: Offers Noise-Canceling Mic & 8-feet Cable
- Logitech F540 Wireless Headset For PS3 and Xbox 360 Launched; Offers Voice Chat & Game Audio
- Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset Launched; Offers 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound,
- Logitech HD Webcam C310 and HD Webcam C270 Introduced
- Envent Ripple ET-HP045 Headphones Launched in India
- Logitech Unveils HD C510 Webcam – Offers Portable HD Video Calling and Recording
- Logitech Introduces Z506 Surround 5.1 Speaker System