NEC announced today the addition of two new models to its entry-grade affordable E Series, the NEC E461 and NEC E551 LCD Monitors, having 46-inch and 55-inch diagonal size respectively, raising its affordable professional display product lineup to include a broad range of sizes, from 32-inch to 55-inch displays.
These E-Series entry-level LCD displays provide users with a cost-effective solution for retail stores, waiting rooms and conference rooms and these new E Series models provide professional performance and a sleek appearance to digital signage users in both corporate and specialty environments..
Both NEC 46-inch E461 and 51-inch E551 models offer full high-definition 1080p resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate setting, increasing the clarity of movement and reducing image blur and features 5000:1 typical contrast ratio.
Additionally, the NEC E461 and E551 LCD monitors also offers built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM tuner, 12W stereo speakers and detachable swivel stand.
Both these NEC E-Series E461 and E551 LCD display models has power consumption as low as 210W and offers full connectivity, in terms of 4 HDMI inputs, analog RGB, composite video and S-Video.
These large size affordable NEC E-Series LCD monitors offers built-in swivel stand, which is detachable for wall mount applications and sports integrated CONEQ Sound technology, which allows users to set and correct acoustical sound output to compensate for different settings.
In addition, both E461 and E551 displays also offers multiple picture modes, which adjust the picture appearance for optimum viewing experience and features advanced video settings, which ensure source material is displayed properly and accurately and the addition of both the E461 and E551 allow for flexibility in a variety of deployments and crisp, life-like content with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The E461 and E551 LCD monitor key features:
- NEC E461 – 46-inches diagonal size
- NEC E551 – 51-inches diagonal size
- Full high-definition 1080p resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Up to 5000:1 typical contrast ratio
- Low power consumption of 210W (E461) and 240W (E551)
- 120Hz refresh rate for optimal video content
- Full connectivity with 4 HDMI inputs, Analog RGB, S-Video, Composite Video
- Built-in closed captioning, which enables users to display text information for the hearing impaired
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM analog/digital tuner
- Built-in low profile 12W stereo speakers
- Built-in swivel stand, which is detachable for wall mount applications
- Integrated CONEQ Sound technology
- Multiple picture modes, for adjusting the picture appearance for optimum viewing experience
- Advanced video settings
- JPEG Viewer, which allows users to view images and set slide shows through a USB device
- Backlight adjust, which allows users to customize the backlight strength, enabling longer display life and lower power consumption
- Parental control (V-Chip Function), which allows users to block programs based on their rating category
- Input labeling, which allows users to assign labels to various inputs within the onscreen display (OSD)
The NEC E461 and E551 LCD monitors will be available starting August 2010 at an estimated street price of $999 and $1,499, respectively with NEC’s professional-level 1-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.