Mi-Fone (BVI) Ltd today announced the launch of its new Mi-Fone Mi-2010 Mobile Phone that is affordable, stylish and a quality competitive.
According to company the Mi-Fone Mi-2010 handset is its strategic step in Mi-Fone’s commitment to producing low-cost mobile phones that reflect the needs and spirit of Africans throughout the continent.
The new Mi-2010 mobile phone is dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) capable with dual standby feature enabling users to receive incoming calls on both the SIMs, and it features 1.8-inch, 65K colour, 128 x 160 pixels LCD display.
In addition, the phone also has GPRS, WAP and MMS feature and includes 0.1 megapixel camera (a typical VGA resolution is equivalent to 0.3 megapixel), a built-in torch light and supports 64 midi / mp3 ringtones, MP3 player as well as FM radio with frequency presets.
The Mi-Fone Mi-2010 handset comes with unspecified amount of internal memory and has microSD card slot for expandable memory (perhaps 2-GB or 4-GB max).
“As we celebrate the world’s biggest event ever to take place on the African continent, we are launching Mi-2010, a low-cost dual-sim handset as part of our celebration of and contribution to African sport.” says Alpesh Patel, founder and CEO of Mi-Fone
Company claims that Mi-2010 is already available in markets in Africa and India, but it has not yet revealed how low cost is this “low-cost dual-sim handset”.
- Mi-Fone Launches Affordable Mi-Q+, Mi-Q1 and Mi-Q5 QWERTY Phones
- G-Fone 571 Dual-SIM QWERTY Phone Launched by Bright Telecom in India
- Bright Telecom Launches Dual-SIM Capable G-Fone G-588 QWERTY Phone
- G-Fone G-468 Dual-SIM Capable QWERTY Phone Launched
- Bright Telecom Launches G-Fone G-777 Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone
- Kobian Mercury VIVA Dual-SIM Mobile Phones Launched in India for only Rs. 1,999
- MBM S96 Camera Mobile Phone
- Zen M20 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India; Offers Wireless FM Radio
- Samsung launches world’s slimmest mobile phone