Samsung has introduced its new Samsung Q530 Laptop powered by ultra-capable Intel Core i3-350M processor and features 15.6-inch 16:9 aspect ratio HD LED-backlit display powered by NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics offering superior options for computing at home or on-the-go.
The thin and light, stylish laptop feature standard voltage CPU’s, the Samsung Q530 is designed for everyday computing, harmonizing practical features with polished style, and delivers performance in a stylish form factor and it feature a well-spaced, roomy keyboard, large multi-gesture touchpad and rounded, smoother edges.
Wrapped in real brushed aluminum, the new Samsung Q530 laptop combines the power of an Intel Core i3 processor, a roomy 500GB hard drive and the performance of discrete NVIDIA GeForce graphics in a sleek, ergonomic design. With a thickness of just 27mm, the new Q-Series model laptop is thinner than the average digital camera.
Additionally, the Samsung Q530 laptop’s built-in Webcam and integrated microphone makes communicating and teleconferencing fast and easy for mobile users and the roomy island-style keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience. Its chargeable USB port is capable of powering your cell phone or MP3 player even when the laptop is powered off.
The Samsung Q530 laptop weighs only 2.33 kgs with 6-cell battery and is styled with Samsung’s signature Touch of Color design creating an eye-catching product perfect for multimedia users that desire performance and style.
The Samsung Q530 laptop is powered by2.28 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Processor with 3-MB L2 cache and it includes 4-GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM (upto 8-GB max), 500GB 5400 rpm 2.5-inch internal hard drive and internal Super multi-layer DVD optical drive easily accommodates all the applications typically used by media-centric consumers. Optional Blu-ray drive is also available.
Equipped with 15.6-inch 16:9 aspect ratio, HD LED-backlit display offering tack-sharp images and bold color reproduction with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, the Samsung Q530 laptop features NVIDIA GeForce 310M discrete graphics with 512-MB DDR3 dedicated video memory allowing upto 1366 x 468 pixels screen resolution in 16-million colors, provides outstanding graphic performance for 3D computer gaming and High Definition (HD) movies.
The new Samsung Q530 laptop comes with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Operating System and also features 0.3MP webcam, 802.11bg/n Wi-Fi wireless LAN with Intel Wireless Display, Bluetooth +EDR, and 10/100 Ethernet connection.
The Q530 laptop is equipped with integrated 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2) and also include 3 USB 2.0 ports, 3-in-2 media card reader, audio and microphone ports, VGA monitor out ports and HDMI digital out port.
Samsung Q530 mobile PC come standard with Samsung’s suite of Performance Applications, engineered to keep users up-to-date and running at optimal speeds. Samsung’s Support Center allows users to quickly update system utilities, create back-ups of important data and troubleshoot common problems, while Samsung Update Plus automatically updates BIOS, drivers and applications for optimal performance.
The Samsung Q530 also boasts of Samsung AllShare technology, allowing users to control, search, swap and play videos, photos, and music across a full range of Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified Samsung devices, including cameras and mobile handsets and comes with 6-cell Li-ion 4400 mAh that allows up to 5 hours of backup.
Samsung Q530 Laptop Features
- Intel Core i3-350M Processor, 2.28 GHz
- 3-MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Operating System
- 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAN
- 500GB (max) 5400 RPM
- 15.6-inch 16:9 HD LED-backlit display
- 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce 310M discrete graphics with 512-MB DDR3 dedicated video RAM
- Super multi-layer DVD optical drive / optional Blu-ray disk
- 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2)Audio technology: HD Audio
- Web camera: 0.3MP
- Wireless LAN: 802.11bg/n with Intel Wireless Display
- Black aluminum lid and brushed natural aluminum interior
- HDMI Port
- Wired Ethernet LAN: 10/100
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports ( 1 chargable USB port)
- Battery - cell Li-ion 4400 mAh – up to 5 hours of backup
- Weight: 2.33 Kgs
Though Samsung has not yet said what the Q530 laptop would cost or when would it be available in India market, the new Samsung Q530 laptop will be available for purchase at Best Buy beginning July 2010.
- Samsung Upgrades R530-11 Laptop With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q430-11 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q330 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & Dual Intel-GMA/NVIDIA Graphics Solution
- Samsung Unveils R40 Series: R440-11 Laptop With Intel i3 CPU & Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung Unveils R40 Series: R540-11 Laptop With Intel Core i5 CPU & ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics
- Samsung R580-11 Mobile PC Launched With Intel Core i3 Processor & Intel HD Graphics
- Toshiba Qosmio X500 Business Laptop Now Offers Core i7 Processor
- Dell Upgrades Alienware M11x 11-inch Gaming Laptop with Intel Core i7 CPU & NVIDIA Optimus Graphics
- Lenovo IdeaPad Z360 Notebook Launched, Features Intel Core i3/i5 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce 310M Graphics