Samsung has introduced its new Samsung Q330 Laptop powered by ultra-capable Intel Core i3-350M processor and features 13.3-inch 16:9 aspect ratio HD LED-backlit display powered by dual graphics comprising of integrated Intel GMA HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics with DDR3 dedicated video memory, offering superior options for computing at home or on-the-go.
The thin and light, stylish laptop feature standard voltage CPU’s, the Samsung Q330 is designed for everyday computing, harmonizing practical features with polished style, and delivers performance in a stylish form factor and it feature a well-spaced, roomy keyboard, large multi-gesture touchpad and rounded, smoother edges.
Wrapped in real brushed aluminum, the new Samsung Q330 laptop features black top lid and silver palm rest and it combines the power of an Intel Core i3 processor, a roomy 320GB hard drive and the dual graphics performance of discrete NVIDIA GeForce graphics in a sleek, ergonomic design in addition to battery friendly integrated Intel GMA HD graphics.
With a thickness of just 27mm, the new Q-Series model laptop is thinner than the average digital camera which delivers impressive 5 hours of battery life.
Additionally, the Samsung Q330 laptop’s built-in Webcam and integrated microphone makes communicating and teleconferencing fast and easy for mobile users and the roomy island-style keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience. Its chargeable USB port is capable of powering your cell phone or MP3 player even when the laptop is powered off.
The Samsung Q330 laptop weighs only 1.96 kgs (without battery) and is styled with Samsung’s signature Touch of Color design creating an eye-catching product perfect for multimedia users that desire performance and style.
The Samsung Q330 laptop is powered by 2.28 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Processor with 3-MB L2 cache and it includes 3-GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM (upto 8-GB max), 320 GB 5400 rpm 2.5-inch internal hard drive and internal Super multi-layer DVD optical drive easily accommodates all the applications typically used by media-centric consumers. Optional Blu-ray drive is also available.
Equipped with 13.3-inch 16:9 aspect ratio, HD LED-backlit display offering tack-sharp images and bold color reproduction with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, the Samsung Q330 laptop is powered by switchable dual graphics solution comprising of a NVIDIA GeForce 310M discrete graphics with 512-MB DDR3 dedicated video RAM and Integrated Intel GMA HD graphics allowing upto 1366 x 468 pixels screen resolution in 16-million colors, provides outstanding graphic performance for 3D computer gaming and High Definition (HD) movies.
The new Samsung Q330 laptop comes with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Operating System and also features 0.3MP webcam, 802.11bg/n Wi-Fi wireless LAN with Intel Wireless Display, Bluetooth +EDR, and 10/100 Ethernet connection.
The Samsung Q330 laptop is equipped with integrated 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2) and also include 3 USB 2.0 ports, 3-in-2 media card reader, audio and microphone ports, VGA monitor out ports and HDMI digital out port.
Samsung Q330 mobile PC come standard with Samsung’s suite of Performance Applications, engineered to keep users up-to-date and running at optimal speeds. Samsung’s Support Center allows users to quickly update system utilities, create back-ups of important data and troubleshoot common problems, while Samsung Update Plus automatically updates BIOS, drivers and applications for optimal performance.
The Samsung Q330 also boasts of Samsung AllShare technology, allowing users to control, search, swap and play videos, photos, and music across a full range of Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified Samsung devices, including cameras and mobile handsets and comes with 6-cell Li-ion 5900 mAh that allows up to 7 hours of backup.
Samsung Q330 Laptop Features
- Intel Core i3-350M Processor, 2.28 GHz
- 3-MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Operating System
- 3GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAN (8-GB max)
- 320 GB (max) 5400 RPM
- 13.3-inch 16:9 HD LED-backlit display
- 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Switchable Dual Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce 310M discrete graphics with 512-MB DDR3 dedicated video RAM and Integrated Intel GMA HD graphics with shared video memory
- Super multi-layer DVD optical drive / optional Blu-ray disk
- 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2)Audio technology: HD Audio
- Web camera: 0.3MP
- Wireless LAN: 802.11bg/n with Intel Wireless Display
- Black aluminum lid and brushed natural aluminum interior
- HDMI Port
- Wired Ethernet LAN: 10/100
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports ( 1 chargable USB port)
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion 5900 mAh – up to 7 hours
- Weight: 1.96 Kgs
Though Samsung has not yet said what the Q330 laptop would cost or when would it be available in India market, the new Samsung Q330 laptop will be available for purchase at Best Buy beginning July 2010.
- Samsung Upgrades R530-11 Laptop With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q430-11 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q530 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Dell Upgrades Alienware M11x 11-inch Gaming Laptop with Intel Core i7 CPU & NVIDIA Optimus Graphics
- Samsung Unveils R40 Series: R540-11 Laptop With Intel Core i5 CPU & ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics
- Samsung Unveils R40 Series: R440-11 Laptop With Intel i3 CPU & Intel HD Graphics
- Lenovo IdeaPad Z360 Notebook Launched, Features Intel Core i3/i5 CPU & NVIDIA GeForce 310M Graphics
- Samsung R580-11 Mobile PC Launched With Intel Core i3 Processor & Intel HD Graphics
- Samsung SF510 Notebook With Intel i3/i5 Processor & NVIDIA Graphics Launched in India