Thecus today unveiled a new PCIe based Thecus CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter that delivers next-generation high speed USB 3.0 connectivity with data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
The CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and full backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards, allowing user upgrade their USB 2.0 based desktop computer system into the new-age superspeed USB 3.0 in a very easy manner.
The CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter is a full height PCIe add on card that is compatible with PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 slots.
Installation is extremely easy and no external power source is required to get it up and running. Once installed, the CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter gives your system two USB 3.0 ports that are ready to connect with all sorts of USB 3.0 devices.
The CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter utilizes the NEC ?PD720200 Processor – the world’s first USB host controller compliant with USB 3.0 and xHCI specifications supporting four modes of transfer, including Low-speed (1.5Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), and super-speed (5Gpbs).
The CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter can also be used to upgrade certain Thecus NAS units for USB 3.0 connectivity. Currently, the CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter can be installed in the: N4200, N7700 Series and N8800 Series.
CU30N USB 3.0 Host Bus Adapter Feature
- Get Connected
Enter a new generation of high-speed connectivity with the CU30N’s two USB 3.0 ports. Plug in and experience transfer speeds up to ten times that of USB 2.0.
- Full Speed Ahead
Supporting four modes of transfer including Low-speed (1.5Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), and super-speed (5Gpbs), the CU30N is compatible with a wide range of USB devices.
- Full Compliance
Utilizing the NEC ?PD720200 Processor, the CU30N is fully compliant with both USB 3.0 and xHCI (Extensible Host Controller Interface) specifications, ensuring complete interoperability with USB 3.0-compliant devices.
- Easy to Install
Simply plug the CU30N into any PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 slot to get your system up and running with USB 3.0 – no external power source required!
- Multiple OS Compatibility
The CU30N is fully compatible with systems running Windows 7/Vista/XP operating systems in both 32bit and 64bit versions.
The CU30N is fully compatible with PCs using Windows 7/Vista/XP 32/64bit operating systems.
- Transcend Launches PNU3 USB 3.0 ExpressCard Laptop Adapter in India
- THECUS Offers 1U4500 – Ultra-high Performance 1U Storage Server for SMB in India
- Transcend Announces PCI Express Expansion Card With 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- Transcend Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 20 MB/sec Speed
- TRENDnet Unveils TU3-H2EC & TU3-H2PIE High Speed USB 3.0 Adapters
- Kingston Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 10 MB/sec Speed
- Kingmax ED-01 USB 3.0 Powered Flash Drive Launched in India
- Transcend MSM610 mSATA Mini SSD for Tablets and Portable Devices
- Transcend 16GB microSDHC Flash Card With P3 USB Card Reader Launched