Sennheiser has unveiled its brand new PX 210 BT Bluetooth Closed mini headphones that is equipped with the Bluetooth 2.1 wireless transmission technology, that would appeal users who don’t want to be tethered to their audio source.
Sennheiser advises that for an optimised Bluetooth 2.1 wireless transmission performance, the PX210 BT bluetooth headphones should be paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth dongle (sold separately). Otherwise, it is also possible to listen using the included audio cable.
The PX 210 BT bluetooth headphones deliver an excellent sound reproduction, made possible by high-output neodymium magnets and Sennheiser’s Duofol diaphragms.
They also offer a collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband, and come complete with easy-to-use controls for hours of hands-free listening.
Sennheiser PX210 BT Bluetooth Headphone Features
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms for excellent sound reproduction
- High-quality Bluetooth 2.1 wireless transmission – Optimised performance when paired with a Sennheiser Bluetooth dongle
- Supports apt-X- Sophisticated audio compression technique for true hi-fi quality
- Collapsible design with metal-reinforced headband ensures portability and durability
- Integrated track and volume controls for enhanced usability and convenience
- Optimised for MP3, CD and DVD players, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
- 2 year warranty
The Sennheiser PX210 BT bluetooth headphones are available for $149.99 with 2-year warranty.