MSI has announced the launch of new space-saving, entertainment-oriented model in MSI’s Wind Box PC series: the MSI Wind Box DC520 PC, that is latest small form factor entertainment mainframe complete with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition and the Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor.
The MSI Wind Box DC520 PC showcases a stylish design, is light weight and promises exceptional operation at an attractive price point.
MSI Wind Box DC520 inherit the slim good looks of the earlier generation of Wind PC, with the addition of stylish front panel.
The MSI Wind Box DC520 is powered by new Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 Processor 2.7GHz, with Intel G41 + ICH7 chipset motherboard, which greatly improves the performance over the previous generation of Atom CPU and includes 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM and 3.5-inch 7200 rpm 320GB hard disk capacity.
The Wind Box DC520 is also equipped with 6-in-1 card reader, gigabit Ethernet port and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/N Wireless LAN.
The MSI Wind Box DC520 features a integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics solution with 256MB VRAM, ensuring outstanding visual entertainment performance.
MSI Wind Box DC520 is also equipped with HDMI and DVI output connectors, making it possible to connect this PC to a large, full-HD display for viewing HD video content or playing 3D games, while still enjoying outstandingly bright and crisp image quality.
The small form factor PC also include 7.1 channel audio and SPDIF out ports, so user can easily enjoy the astounding sound without any extra cost.
The MSI Wind Box DC520 come with Microsoft’s latest Windows 7 operating system installed and has Energy Star Certification and also conform to the recently announced requirements of the new European Union EuP ( Energy using Product), meetingthe new standards for power consumption, energy efficiency, noise reduction, fan noise and temperature control.
MSI Wind Box DC520 Features
- Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 Processor, 2.7GHz
- Intel G41 + ICH7 Chipset Motherboard
- Integrated Intel GMA X4500 Graphics Solution with 256MB VRAM
- 3.5-inch 320GB 7200 RPM HDD
- 4-GB DDR3 1066 MHz , So-DIMM x2, maximum to 4GB
- 120W Power Supply
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; Mini PCI-E card
- 4x USB 2.0 (back) + 2 USB in font
- RJ45 LAN port
- VGA out
- HDMI out
- DVI out
- 7.1 Channel Audio + SPDIF out
- eSATA power port
- 6-in-1 Card ReaderMic-In & Headphone-out
- Dimension – 300 x 65 x 260.7 mm
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
MSI has not revealed the price or availability of Wind Box DC520 small form factor PCs in any market as yet.
- MSI Wind Box DE520 Small Form Factor PC Launched
- MSI Launches WindBOX III Fanless NetTop with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi mini-ITX Form Factor Motherboard Unveiled
- Acer Aspire L3600 Ultra Small Form Factor (uSFF) Desktop PC
- MSI Wind Top AP2000 Business All-in-one PC Announced
- Lenovo Launches ThinkCentre M72e and ThinkCentre M92p, World’s Smallest Desktop PCs
- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 Motherboard Launched
- Simmtronics Launches Intel G41 Chipset Based G41T-M Motherboard
- MSI Wind U160 Netbook Powered by Intel ATOM N450 Officially Launched