ZOTAC recently unleashed the lightning-fast ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition and GTX 470 AMP! Edition graphics cards, claimed to be world’s fastest air cooled Zotac GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards.
ZOTAC takes air-cooled performance to the next level with superior engineering and tweaking to raise performance levels of the GeForce GTX 400 series to unprecedented levels.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions go beyond overclocking and features enhanced upgrades over standard GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards.
“We wanted to transform the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards into something unique with our flagship AMP! Edition,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. “The result is the world’s fastest GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards that retain conventional air cooling.”
Enhancements to the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions graphics card begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions receive a completely revamped cooling system that delivers superior cooling performance with reduced noise levels.
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions features a completely revamped cooling system that features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heat pipes attached to pure aluminum fins for maximum cooling performance that delivers class-leading air-cooled performance.
A pair of 92mm high-performance fans delivers optimum airflow while minimizing noise levels for a perfect balance of noise and performance with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions receive an exclusive look that matches the performance.
Both ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition and GTX 470 AMP! Edition receive unique black heatsink covers with orange fans for a stylish look that shows off the high-performance nature of the AMP! Editions.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions now features supercharged clock speeds for an extra performance boost.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition boosts clock speeds to 756 MHz engine, 1512 MHz shader and 3800 MHz memory clocks while the GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition raises performance to 656 MHz engine, 1312 MHz shader and 3402 MHz memory clocks.
Two technology demo showcases ship with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Edition graphics cards:
- Supersonic Sled: SuperSonic Sled demonstrates the full capabilities of DirectX 11 GPU-accelerated tessellation, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA technologies by letting users race a rocket-driven sled down a 6-mile track.
- Design Garage shows off ray-tracing technology and enables users to instantly customize exotic cars with photo realistic details using the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 400 series AMP!® Editions.
- Pure copper base and heat-pipes and pure aluminum fin heatsink
- Dual 92mm quiet high-performance fans
- Dual dual-link DVI-I outputs
- Mini HDMI 1.3a output
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatible
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround ready
- NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition Features
– Engine clock: 756 MHz
– 480 Unified Shaders
– Shader clock: 1512 MHz
– 1536MB GDDR5 memory
– 384-bit memory interface
– Memory clock: 3800 MHz
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 AMP! EditionFeatures
– Engine clock: 656 MHz
– 448 Unified Shaders
– Shader clock: 1312 MHz
– 1280MB GDDR5 memory
– 320-bit memory interface
– Memory clock: 3402 MHz