Apple today announced that it managed to sell over three million iPads in just 80 days after its introduction in the US. iPad is a revolutionary product that allows users to connect with their apps, content and the Internet in a more intimate, intuitive and fun way than ever before.
Despite almost being twice as expensive as anything similar device on the market, company’s CEO states that People are loving iPad as it becomes a part of their daily lives and we are working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more people around the world, including those in nine more countries next month.
Since its launch, developers across the world have managed to create over 11,000 exciting new apps for Apple iPad that take advantage of its Multi-Touch user interface, large screen and high-quality graphics which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.
In addition, the iPad is able to support almost all of the more than 225,000 apps on the App Store, including apps already purchased for your iPhone or iPod touch.
Users of Apple iPad device can browse the web, read and send email, enjoy and share photos, watch HD videos, listen to music, play games, read ebooks and much more, all using iPad’s revolutionary Multi-Touch user interface.
The iPad is mere 0.5 inches thick and is quite weighs just 1.5 pounds or 680 grams and is thinner and lighter than any laptop or netbook available in market today. Besides the device also offers up to 10 hours of battery life for increased productivity.
- iPad Mini Hits Global Stores in 34 Countries
- Apple’s iOS 4.2 Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch Devices
- Apple iPad 2 Launched in India – is 33% Thinner and 15% Lighter than Original iPad
- Apple iPad Tablet Computer Launched, Only in US for Now
- Apple iPad 2 Announced – is 33% Thinner and 15% Lighter than Original iPad
- Apple iPad 3 to Hit Stores in India on 27th April 2012
- Apple Revealed Most Popular iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Apps for 2010
- ViewSonic Announces ViewPad 7 Android 2.2 Powered Tablet Computer; Featues 7-inch Display
- New iPad Goes on Sale in India for Rs. 30,500 for 16GB+WiFi Model