ADATA Technology, has today announced the availability of its new ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G DRAM Modules running at 1333 MHz speed for customers in India.
The new ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G module running at 1333MHz represents the very best of ADATA’s cutting edge technology in DDR3 gaming memory, delivering the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption.
In order to provide the growing PC gaming market with the best memory hardware designed for multiple online gamers, DDR3-1333G is available as 2GBx2 dual-channel configurations with latency settings at 8-8-8-24.
Furthermore, Gaming Series DDR3-1333G is fully compatible with the newest P55 and H55 motherboard platforms, promising to deliver the highest stability and performance.
The whole Gaming Series memory line is customized to fulfill gamers’ need of performance and stability. ADATA Gaming Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers as well as professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G module Features:
- Suitable for: Desktop PCs
- Module Type: 240Pin Unbuffered-DIMM Non-ECC
- Capacity Available: 4GB Dual Channel Kit (2GBx2)
- IC Configuration: 128M x8
- Transmission Bandwidth: 10666MB/Sec (PC3-10666)
- Cas Latency Timing: 8-8-8-24
- Working Voltage: 1.55V~1.75V
Pricing & Availability
The ADATA XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G DRAM Module is available across India via its dealer Rashi Tech. at an estimated street price of Rs. 3,750/- per module with one year warranty.
- ADATA Announces DRAM Advance 8-GB DDR3-1600 Modules in India
- Silicon Power Releases Large-Capacity 12GB DDR3 DRAM Modules
- Corsair Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Launched
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- ADATA Launches BN Series Energy Efficient Power Supply for PCs
- Transcend Introduces 4GB ‘aXeRAM’ DDR3-2400 Memory Kits For Dual Channel Intel Core i7 Platforms
- ADATA Launches S596 Turbo Solid State Drive (SSD) With JMicron JMF616 Controller
- Bigfoot Networks Killer 2100 Graphics Card Now in Dell Alienware Gaming Desktops
- ADATA Announces S511 Solid State Drive in Up to 480-GB Capacity