Lenovo has today announced the launch of a business-focused Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-in-One (AIO) dekstop PC that features a 23-inch all-in-one display and offers strong performance and IT features with sophisticated style and advanced web conferencing design.
“While more and more people are using mobile devices, there are lots of environments where desktop products simply make more sense,” said Lenovo Think Group senior VP Peter Hortensius, in a statement. “We believe all-in-one is the future of desktops, so we created the ThinkCentre M90z to deliver everything large enterprise customers need: no compromised performance, customized ergonomic features and a full Web conferencing experience.”
A Full-Scale Commercial AIO
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-in-One desktop has beauty and brains, packing the full performance of a traditional desktop into a slick 23-inch touchscreen display that also features a normal glass overlay making it easy to clean and disinfect with common home cleaners.
The AIO desktop also feature SimpleTap software that allows users control hardware functions like the microphone, camera preview, sleep mode, system lock, and volume. The screen also sports a normal glass overlay so it can be cleaned and disinfected with common cleaners, making it a good choice for healthcare and shared environments.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z AIO desktop comes equipped with choices of the latest Intel Core i5 and i3 processors, ultra-fast DDR3 1066 MHz memory, selection of hard drives or a solid state drive (SSD), a DVD player and optional WiFi wireless networking and Bluetooth.
The space-saving, slim AIO can fit just about anywhere in a home or office by using one of the optional ergonomic stands: frame, height adjustable, extended arm or wall mount arm.
What makes the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-in-One desktop tilted towards businesses is apparently Web conferencing capability: the system sports an array microphone with a mute button and a a physical on-off switch for the webcam.
The Lenovo ThinkCentre LM90z AIO desktop also takes web conferencing to a higher level with a number of optional features that give it both style and substance:
- Optical touchscreen that can be easily cleaned/Lenovo SimpleTap interface included
- Unique web camera on/off switch for physical control of the camera
- Autobrightness control to intelligently save energy
- Array microphone for clear audio with mute button
- Touch capacitive monitor buttons for elegant convenience
While the Lenovo Thinkcentre M90z AIO desktop saves space and fights clutter on the desk, for IT departments, it includes a full complement of manageability features for large businesses.
Lenovo’s ThinkVantage Technologies productivity tools are included, and the M90z supports Intel vPro and Lenovo’s Hardware Password Manager for encrypted hard drives. Additionally, users can easily remove the back to upgrade the AIO.
As the first TCO Certified Edge AIO, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z sets a new standard for AIO environmental considerations and ergonomics. It also meets Energy Star 5.0 standards and uses high amounts of recycled materials (the equivalent of 65 plastic bottles).
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z All-in-One desktop PC is available beginning immediately through business partners and later this month on www.lenovo.com with models starting at the $899.
- Lenovo Launches ThinkCentre M90 and M90p Desktops Powered by Intel Core i5 and i7 Processor
- Lenovo Launches ThinkCentre M72e and ThinkCentre M92p, World’s Smallest Desktop PCs
- Lenovo Thinkcentre E50 (8776A26) Desktop PC
- Lenovo ThinkCentre A53 (9277A16) Desktop PC
- Lenovo Unveils Thinkcentre E50 (9215D42) Desktop PC
- Lenovo M55e Thinkcentre Desktop PC
- Lenovo Thinkcentre A55 Desktop PC
- Lenovo Thinkcentre A55 8985B63 Desktop PC
- Lenovo Thinkcentre A55 8985AZ9 Desktop PC