Samsung has launched its new digital projector the Samsung SP-H03 Pico Projector & Media Player, which is a kind of self-contained personal media device. The palm-sized pico projector features a bright, high resolution LED output and integrated multimedia player for the user on-the-go.
Samsung claims that with portable design, high quality projection, and built-in multimedia playback features, the Samsung SP-H03 palm size digital projector is an expansion of Samsung’s expertise in LED technology and mobile productivity.
The palm-size SP-H03 projector’s robust and intuitive features make it an easy, efficient and affordable choice for everyone from tech-savvy travelers to mobile presenters, professionals and educators.
The Samsung SP-H03 Pico Personal Media Device is just under ten cubic inches and can easily fits in the palm of hand. The Samsung SP-H03 features a pico-projector, SDHC card slot, and media player functionality with support for a variety of still image, movie and music formats.
The Samsung SP-H03 Personal Media device’s 1 GB of internal memory allows users to load content directly to the device with seamless, built-in multimedia playback without being tethered to a computer making it ideal for easily sharing images, videos, music, and documents on a variety on surfaces in business or personal settings.
The new ultra-portable SP-H03 offers a small, well-balanced industrial design that weighs only 6 oz., allowing it to easily fit into a pocket, backpack, purse or briefcase. The solid-state LEDs and DLP technology heighten performance with a picture output of up to 80 inches, ensuring everyone enjoys the show.
Not only does the SP-H03 digital projector boast a computer-free experience, but it also allows users to project their content on-the-go via external memory or entertainment devices like USB storage devices, microSD memory cards or MP3 players. For added versatility, users can enjoy audio playback through the SP-H03’s integrated 1W speaker or utilize the output connectors for personal headphones or external speakers.
Samsung SP-H03 Pico Projector & Media Player’s Key Features
- Unparalleled brightness in pico category with 30 ANSI lumens
- LED light source rated at 30,000 (max) hours of life
- WVGA 854×480 pixels native resolution
- Image size ranging from nine to 80 inches
- 1 GB internal memory, expansion available via microSD card (up to 16 GB) or with input from a USB storage device
- Computer-free Document Viewer allows for content playback for Microsoft® Office Suite and Adobe PDF documents and movie, image and audio files in native formats, including:
Movie: AVI, MP4, ASF, MPG, RM, FLV, WMV
Image: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Music: MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, RA
- Supports standard VGA signals (PC), composite video (smart-phones, DVD players), and USB storage devices with included or optional adaptor cables
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery: 2 hour (max) battery life
- Dimensions: 2.5 W x 1.5 H x 2.5 D inch
- Weight: 6 oz.
The use of an energy-efficient LED light source also highlights Samsung’s continued dedication to creating eco-sensitive products. Designed to last for the life of the product, solid-state LEDs maintain their brightness and eliminate traditional lamp replacement, contributing to a more-affordable total cost of ownership.
For business and education applications, Samsung’s built-in Document & Media Viewers enable PC-free projection of Microsoft Office Suite that includes support for MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word documents, and Adobe PDF, movie, image, and audio files, in their native file formats.
The Samsung SP-H03 palm-sized pico projector will be available through Samsung authorized retailers beginning July 2010 for $299.99 MSRP.
- Portronics Releases HD POR 316 Androview Android Pico Projector
- Samsung ‘Galaxy Beam’ i8520 Projector Smartphone With Integrated ‘Beam-Projector’ Announced
- AAXA Introduces L1 v2 Laser Pico – Laser Powered Pocket Projector
- Sony Launches HDR-PJ50 Projector Handycam in India; Offers Full 1080p HD Recording
- AAXA Introduces M2 Micro Projector – World’s First XGA (1024×768) Resolution Micro Projector
- Super Talent Launches Pico USB Flash Drive: Worlds Smallest 32Gb USB Flash Drive
- Samsung YH-J70 Portable Media Player
- Samsung Digimax i6 PMP Digital Camera With Media Player
- Portronics Unveils iLume – a Powerful LED Illuminated Projector