Kobian, has today announces the launch of its Kobian Mercury High Speed Flash Drives which comes in storage capacities ranging from 4GB to 64GB and are true plug and play device providing a fast USB2.0 connectivity.
The Kobian flash drive features an innovative extension mechanism that allows the USB connector to slide out or hide in with a single flick of the thumb, something like capless design with a retractable USB connector design in recently introduced Transcend JetFlash 530 Flash Drive.
Its capless design not only keeps dust and debris out of the drive, but also ensures there is no cap to misplace or lose.
Kobian Mercury USB drive amalgamates style with technology. The drive has an elegant contoured pearl white body with a bright LED indicator that flashes during data transfer activity.
This stylish and sleek USB drive is also rugged enough to withstand the harsh handling with its Anti Shock and Moisture proof properties. The capless design is for everyday users where losing USB end caps can be quite annoying, not to mention the inconvenience of taking the cap on and off every time the drive is used.
On this launch Ms. Sushmita Das, Country Manager –Kobian Pte Ltd. said, “At Mercury, we try bring the technology in an affordable and attractive package! Mercury Mobile Drives are an extension of the same. With a streamlined design, ample storage capacity, and high speed transfer rate, the Mercury USB drive is perfect for storing and transferring data & multimedia files.”
The Kobian Mercury USB Drive comes in storage capacities ranging from 4-GB to 64-GB and is true plug and play device providing a fast USB2.0 connectivity.
The USB flash drive is equipped with easy plug and play operation and featurers a high-speed USB 2.0 interface (with support for USB 1.0/1.1). There is no worry about plugging and unplugging the flash drive as it not have any external power or battery.
The USB Drive is fully compatible with all versions of Windows, Mac & Linux operating system without requiring any additional device driver providing seamless data exchange between different operating systems.
The Kobian Mercury Series USB drives would soon be available across India in storage capacities ranging from 4-GB to 64-GB.
- Super Talent Launches Pico USB Flash Drive: Worlds Smallest 32Gb USB Flash Drive
- Strontium’s Rugged and Shock Resistant Pollex USB Flash Drive Launches in India
- Transcend Releases 64GB USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Flash Drives
- Strontium Rolls Out Key, Spin & Hulk Series USB Flash Drives
- Kobian Launches Mercury microSD Flash Memory Card
- Strontium Launches High Capacity Gold Plated ‘AMMO’ USB Drives
- PNY Introduces Faster Attache USB 3.0 Flash Drives
- PNY Launches Smallest Size ‘Mini M1′ USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Mini Fun G2 USB Flash Drive