HP has unveiled its broadest selection and largest single introduction of AMD-powered notebook PCs by introducing 14 Notebook PCs Powered by VISION and VISION Pro Technology from AMD, giving consumers and businesses a wide range of mobile products and a vivid visual experience at virtually every price and performance level.
Consumers have a choice of VISION Technology across HP Pavilion notebooks, including the HP-dm and HP-dv line of models, as well as HP Compaq series of notebooks giving businesses and consumers deepest portfolio of notebook products, in addition to a wide range of technology choices to meet specific mobile computing needs.
Business customers have much wider choice of models from new HP ProBook s-series, HP ProBook b-series or HP or Compaq notebooks with the VISION Pro Technology from AMD featuring AMD Phenom II, AMD Turion II, AMD Athlon or AMD V-Series processors.
HP customers are now offered improved performance on popular applications with the updated AMD multicore processors. For example, an HP notebook that employs a new AMD Phenom II Dual-Core N620 processor offers up to 69 percent faster performance than previous-generation HP AMD-powered notebooks and gets up to 24 percent longer battery life.
This performance, coupled with long battery life and exceptional visual performance, gives users hassle-free, efficient computing – all at a price that makes sense.
The new HP notebook products spreads all major customer segments, including consumer, small and midsize businesses (SMBs), and the small and large enterprise and corporations.
- Thin and light, the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook that offers ultramobility and fast performance paired with cool etched patterns and a sleek metal finish.
- With an internet connection, consumers can stay connected with Skype, instant messaging and HP QuickWeb.
- At less than 1 inch thick and weighing 4.2 pounds, the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook boasts a battery life of up to 7 hours, ensuring that consumers can take it anywhere, leaving power cords at home.
The HP ProBook 4425s notebook features a sophisticated brushed-aluminum metal case in caviar or bordeaux. Weighing only 2.13 Kgs (4.71 pounds), it offers enhanced graphics capabilities, outstanding performance and a long battery life.
Designed for SMB professionals who want stylish, affordable notebooks for everyday office applications, the HP ProBook 4425s notebook includes various productivity enhancing HP Professional Innovations, as well as Central Management for HP ProtectTools.
Additional newly announced HP notebooks powered by AMD VISION and VISION Pro Technology includes HP Pavilion notebook dm1, dv5, dv6 and dv7, HP ProBook notebook 4325s, 4525s, 6455b and 6555b, HP notebook 425 and 625 and Compaq notebook CQ42/G42 and CQ62/G62 series notebooks.
Visit www.hp.com/personal for more information about the products, including product specifications.
- HP Announces Nine Affordable Business Notebook PCs Across All Business Segments
- HP Launches New Notebook Computers
- NVIDIA Introduces NVIDIA GeForce 400M Series Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
- HP Pavilion dm3 Notebook Launched; Features 13.3-inch Display & ATI Radeon Discrete Graphics
- HP Launch Pavilion DV2025TU Notebook PC
- HP India Launches HP Compaq nx6110
- ATI Releases Radeon Xpress 1100 Series Chipsets For Notebooks
- HP Unveiled Redesigned HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini Lines of Notebook PCs
- MSI Announces 14 New Notebook Models Across Five Segments