ASUS, has announced that its motherboards have achieved the fastest DDR3 triple channel memory ever recorded. Designed for outstanding performance, P6X58D Premium motherboards have proven themselves able to support triple channel DDR3 at 2333MHz, certified using Intel XMP, or Extreme Memory Profile.
This is the strictest memory testing standard in the industry, designed for dedicated gamers and overclockers, but becoming increasingly popular with more mainstream audiences. Few pass XMP with such flying colors, demonstrating the quality and sheer capabilities of ASUS hardware.
Rigorous Testing Leads to the Best Memory Performance
ASUS routinely puts all its motherboards through strenuous testing to discover their utmost potential and ensure complete stability and compatibility. ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard features ASUS Xtreme Design, aimed at enthusiasts, gamers and benchmarkers.
Testing has established its great performance and stability, explaining the achievement of the new record.
The X58 chipset-based P6X58D Premium boosted the triple channel DDR3 to 2333MHz together with an Intel Core i7-980X processor and Kingston HyperX triple-channel DDR3 memory.
In another milestone, the Intel P55-based ASUS P7P55D-E Series of motherboards recently hosted record-breaking dual-channel DDR3 memory clocked at 2.5GHz, the fastest ever of its type.
The AMD 890FX-based Republic of Gamers Crosshair IV Formula motherboard has also gained from extreme testing and envelope pushing, featuring the first high performance dual-channel DDR3-2000+ memory speeds for AMD users.
Certification can be viewed at http://www.intel.com/consumer/game/extreme-memory.htm.
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- ASUS P8P67 and P8H67 Series Motherboards Launched in India
- Asus Sabertooth X58 Motherboard Launched
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- Intel 865 Dual Core Series Motherboards Launched By Gigabyte
- Kingston DDR2 HyperX RAM
- ASUS Launches SABERTOOTH P67 Chipset Based ASUS P8P67 Series Motherboard
- ASUS ROG Crosshair IV Extreme Motherboard Launched in India
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks