Vodafone Essar has announced today that it plans to launch newly launched Apple iPhone 4 thinnest Smartphone in India in next few months. Details on the India launch is yet to be revealed.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs only today announced at Apple’s World Wide Developers conference(WWDC) the fourth generation Apple iPhone 4 Smartphone that clad all-new design featuring FaceTime, which makes the dream of video calling a reality, and Apple’s stunning new Retina display, the highest resolution display ever built into a phone, resulting in super crisp text, images and video.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs touted the iPhone 4 as biggest leap in mobile phone technology since iPhone was first launched and since its announcement, the question in many countries is when the device will arrive in their market.
Apple iPhone 4 is the thinnest smartphone ever with only 9.3 millimeters thick and its front and back are made of aluminosilcate glass, chemically strengthened to be 30 times harder than plastic, more scratch resistant and more durable than ever.
Apple iPhone 4 Smartphone features a brand new 5.0 megapixel camera with built-in LED flash, capable of 720p HD video recording, powered by Apple’s A4 processor, a 3-axis gyro and up to 40 percent longer talk time—in a beautiful all-new design of glass and stainless steel that is the thinnest smartphone in the world.
In addition, iPhone 4 lets you record and edit incredible HD 720p video and the popular tap to focus feature now works while recording video. Users can use the iPhone 4‘s LED flash for both still photography and video recording.
The iPhone 4 will be available in the US, France, Germany, Japan and the UK on June 24 and customers can pre-order their iPhone 4 beginning Tuesday, June 15 from the Apple Online Store or reserve an iPhone 4 to pick up at an Apple Retail Store. iMovie for iPhone will be available on the App Store for just $4.99 (US).
Apple iPhone 4 is expected to roll out worldwide to 88 countries by the end of September 2010 and would will be available by the end of July in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Apple iPhone 4 Smartphone Launced, Offers FaceTime Video Calling, Retina Display, 5 MP Camera & HD Video Recording
- The iPhone 3G S Phone Being Launched in India on 24th March 2010
- Apple iPad Tablet Computer Launched, Only in US for Now
- Apple Launches all New ‘MacBook Air’ Notebook With 11-inch and 13-inch Displays
- Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone to Launch on 3rd May 2012
- Apple’s iOS 4.2 Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch Devices
- Apple iPad 2 Launched in India – is 33% Thinner and 15% Lighter than Original iPad
- Apple Introduces iTune 10 With Ping Social Network; Also Offers HD TV Show
- Apples Launches Apple TV Featuring 802.11N Wi-Fi Connecivity & HDMI Out Port