Mi-Fone (BVI) Ltd has announces the launch of a new Mi-Q range of low cost QWERTY mobile phones, Mi-Q+, Mi-Q1 and Mi-Q5 QWERTY Phones which are affordable, stylish and a quality competitive mobile to the Blackberry.
Mi-Fone claims that Mi-Q series of QWERTY phones are designed to give young consumers in India a ‘Blackberry Smartphone kind of experience’ at a fraction of the cost, while maintaining a high aesthetic and basic functionality.
With this new Mi-Q range of QWERTY phones comprising of three models that includes Mi-Q+, Mi-Q1 & Mi-Q5, the Mi-Fone aims to provide the young Indian with affordable full dedicated QWERTY handset that allows Email, Instant Messaging, and social networking texting easy and fun besides allowing easier uploading and downloading of documents.
Mi-Fone Mi-Q+ QWERTY Phone
At the bottom end is the basic Mi-Fone Mi-Q+ QWERTY phone which is equipped with GPRS Class 10, WAP/xHML 2.0, capacity to receive and send MMS, FM radio, a torchlight and the Qwerty keypad for faster SMS, email and messaging.
Mi-Fone Mi-Q1 QWERTY Phone
The Mi-Fone Mi-Q1 is a dual-SIM capable handset that sports full QWERTY pad and includes support for GPRS/WAP/MMS and MP3/Video capabilities.
The Mi-Q1 comes with 1-GB internal memory serving as an effective multimedia Qwerty mobile and a singular device for those with more than a single sim card, which is prevalent amongst young Indian as a way to counteract high call costs between networks.
Mi-Fone Mi-Q5 QWERTY Phone
The Mi-Fone Mi-Q5 phone is also a dual-SIM capable handset that sports full QWERTY pad and includes support for GPRS/WAP/MMS and MP3, ideo playback capabilities and include VGA resolution digital camera and support for Bluetooth 2.0 wireless connecivity.
The Mi-Q5 QWERTY phone is capable of running JAVA applications such as the new MI-APPS initiative which combines instant messaging and push email under and an integrated format together with social apps such as Face book, MSN, etc.
In addition, the Mi-Q5 handset also support microSD memory card slot for expandable memory and is capable of running Analogue television.
While Mi-Fone Mi-Q+ is available for Rs. 2,500/-, the Mi-Q1 cost Rs. 3,399 and Mi-Q5 comes with MRP of Rs. 3,999 with one year warranty. Visit www.mi-fone.mobi for more details.
- Mi-2010 Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone Launched by Mi-Fone in India
- Bright Telecom Launches Dual-SIM Capable G-Fone G-588 QWERTY Phone
- G-Fone 571 Dual-SIM QWERTY Phone Launched by Bright Telecom in India
- G-Fone G-468 Dual-SIM Capable QWERTY Phone Launched
- Wynncom OGO O-77 Konnect Dual-SIM QWERTY Mobile Phone Announced in India
- Bright Telecom Launches G-Fone G-777 Dual-SIM Capable Mobile Phone
- LAVA B8 Dual-SIM Capable QWERTY Mobile Phone Launched in India
- Samsung Gravity 3, Samsung Gravity T and Samsung :) Smiley QWERTY Phones Launched
- Top 5 Dual SIM Mobile Phones