Asus has announced the launch of Asus Eee Tablet PC that is a digital notebook that offers an impressive 2450 dpi resistive touchscreen and seems to be a hybrid of eBook reader and note taker.
Asus Eee Tablet features a high-res 10.1-inch Stylus-dependent 2450 dpi resistive touchscreen display which is most likely powered by NVIDIA Tegra graphics chipset with 3D accelerator allowing full HD 1080p video resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels, as in recently launched Asus Eee Pad devices.
The resistive touchscreen display, Asus claims, gives the user the feel of writing on paper allowing users not only have an electronic notepad, but a media player and e-reader as well.
The Asus Eee Tablet PC is powered by ARM processor and is comes with 64-GB internal flash based memory. The Tablet is also equipped with 2.0 megapixel digital camera letting the user grab screenshots of lecture slides and write notes on them instantly and the user interface of the device offers support for tagging that enable users to quickly locate and retrieval of information.
The Eee Tablet PC boasts of super fast 0.1 second page load times and features integrated Wi-Fi 802.11/a/b/g/n wireless networking, a fast USB 2.0 port, added support of microSD memory card for expandable flash based memory.
It also claims to allow easily syncs with a PC or notebook via built-in USB 2.0 port wired connection in addition to MicroSD memory card ensure that all notes, content, and calendars are constantly kept up-to-date.
The Asus Eee Tablet also features integrated GPS with A-GPS support and allows 3G connectivity with UTMS/HSDPA tri-band network connectivity.
Boasting extended battery life of 10 hours of non-Wi-Fi usage, the Asus Eee Tablet PC is expected to be available in September this year in the estimated price range of $199 to $299.
- Binatone Launches 8-inch ‘Home Surf Touch’ Tablet PC Powered by Android 1.6
- HCL ME Tablets Announced; Features 7-inch/10-inch Display & Powered by Android 2.2 OS
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Powered By Android Unveiled
- Attitude Daksha Android Powered Tablet Device Launched for Rs. 5,399
- Intex Launched i-Tab – 8-inch Android Powered Low Cost Tablet
- iiView ViewPad Tablet PC Powered by Windows 7 Launched
- Kobian Announces Low Cost ‘iXA Tab’ in India for Rs. 3,999
- FLY Vision E370 Dual-SIM Touchscreen Mobile Launched in India for Rs. 5,100
- Olive Telecom Unveils OlivePad VT100 3G Ready Android 2.1 Tablet PC With 7-inch Touchscreen Display