Altec, a Taiwanese mobile phone manufacturer, has launched its brand new Altec LEO Mobile Phone that is claimed to be company’s first ever 14 megapixel camera phone that is capable of 720p HD video recording and offers 3x optical zoom lens with Xenon and LED flash.
Altec claims that the new Altec LEO mobile phone is the product of their accumulated advances and breakthroughs in imaging technology as well as Altek’s continued refinement and improvement of optical technologies.
Stylishly designed, Altec LEO mobile phone allows high definition digital images using 14 Megapixel digital sensor and is capable of 720p HD video recording. The camera also offers 3x optical zoom lens with Xenon and LED flash.
The pictures and videos captured on this handset can be easily uploaded instantly to the Internet via built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g network connection or high speed 3.5G connectivity over triband HSDPA for sharing with friends and family.
Google Android powered Altec LEO mobile phone sports a large touchscreen enabled display and is expected to go on same in Singapore in June 2010.
- Kodak EasyShare V610 Bluetooth Enabled Digital Camera
- Genius G-Shot P6533 6 MP Digital Camera Launched
- Fujifilm Launches FinePix T200 Digital Camera in India for Rs. 10,990
- Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 Digital Camera
- Sony Ericsson K790i Cyber-shot Mobile Phone Launched
- Spice D-88 Dual SIM Mobile Phone
- Kodak EasyShare C653 Digital Camera
- Genius G-Shot V1200 12 MP Digicam Launched
- Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-Shot Mobile Phone