The Micromax has officially announced the Micromax G4 Gamolution Mobile Phone that is equipped with 3D motion sensor and is designed for dedicated gaming experience.
The the G4 Gamolution mobile phone is Micromax’s first motion gaming oriented handset and it comes with a Bluetooth Game Dongle, a Wristband from Lanyards and CD full of Games along with game manuals and codes. It comes preloaded with 4 free motion controlled games – Tennis, Hammer Throw, Badminton, and Javelin throw.
The candy-bar style Micromax G4 Gamolution phone comes equipped with 2.4-inch, 320 x 240 pixels wide, 262K color capable QVGA high-resolution display and features five way navigational key below display and above keypad. It comes with unspecified amount of internal memory and offers support for microSD slot with upto 4-GB maximum storage capacity enabling upto 500 entries phonebook with 400 SMS memory.
Measuring 112 x 49.6 x 12.8 mm, the Macromax G4 Gamolution mobile phone is dual-band GSM 900/1800 MH or 850/1900 MHz network ready and offers 2.0 Megapixel camera with 1600 x 1200 pixel resolution and digital zoom feature with video recording capabilities. The camera can also be used as webcam when connected to laptop or PC with supplied USB cable.
Equipped with media player that supports MP3, AAC, AAC+ AMR, MIDI, and WAV audio formats, the Micromax G4 Gamolution handset also allows background music playback while users work on other functions of the phone and offers Flight Mode that allows users to access its music, camera and other functions without having to switch on the phone function or network connectivity.
The Micromax G4 Gamolution mobile phone also offers GPRS ( no EDGE ) data connectivity, miniUSB port, and sport wireless Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity option.
In addition, the G4 Gamolution handset also features FM radio with RDS and live scheduled FM recording capability, built-in games, speakerphone, video player (supports 3GP and MP4 video formats), WAP browser, Scheduled SMS option, and Blacklist SMS and Calls feature. Though there is no Java support, the handset do offers added support for larger SMS and photo caller ID feature.
Equipped with Li-ion 850 mAh 3.7V standard battery that can provide upto 5 hours of talktime and upto 8 days of standby time, the Micromax has not yet indicated G4 Gamolution phone’s price and availability.
- Micromax Launched Ezpad Q2 Mobile Phone With Full QWERTY Keypad
- Micromax Dual-SIM Capable X215 Phone Coming Soon
- Micromax Launches Dual-SIM Capable Ezpad Q5 Mobile Phone With Full QWERTY Keypad
- Genius Launches Motion Sensing ‘Wizard Stick’ Joystick for Gaming PC
- Micromax W900 Windows Mobile 6.1 Powered Smartphone Launched
- Micromax X505 PSYCH Touchscreen Phone Launched; Features Built-in Yamaha Audio Amplifier
- Micromax Unveils ANDRO A70 Smartphone With Android 2.2 Froyo
- Micromax Launches A100 Superfone Canvas Android ICS Powered Smartphone for Rs. 9,999
- Intex to Launch Cheapest Android 2.2 Powered Smartphone in India in Feb 2011