The KINGMAX has announced the launch of its new SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards that offers upto 32-GB high capacity storage, and fast data transfer date making it ideal for for High Definition video capture and burst photography applications.
Fully complaint to the SD Association Specification 3.00, the Kingmax SDHC Class 10 memory card offers guaranteed minimum data transfer rate of 20MB/sec. making it suitable for the latest camcorders, digital SLRs and advanced point and shoot digital cameras. The cards measures 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (LxWxH) and weighs 2.0 grams.
The Kingmax SDHC Class 10 memory card is available in 4-GB, 8-GB, 16-GB and 32-GB capacities and offers the benefit of Class 10 data transfer rate specification with up to 22MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write speed enabling photographers to shooting in high speed burst mode as the memory card keeps up with sequential capture and without using a professional SLR camera.
It is particularly suitable for the continuous shooting of sports events, pets, children and other fast-moving objects. Even amateurs can capture every moment of a great event.
With maximum storage capacity of 32-GB, the Kingmax SDHC Class 10 card enables users to record hours of video in standard or full 1090p HD quality, on to these single high capacity memory cards.
The KINGMAX 32GB Class10 SDHC memory card allows storage of up to 160 minutes of high-definition movies, and up to 2,500 pictures in RAW3 format.
Kingmax SDHC Class 10 card are also equipped with built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss and are guaranteed to deliver maximum read/write speeds of up to 22/18 MB/sec.
The Kingmax SDHC Class 10 memory card also supports content protection for recordable media (CPRM) and is equipped with built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors for enhanced data security. In addition, the memory card is full compliant with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA.
Kingmax SDHC Class 10 Card Features
- Capacities: 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Weight: 0.08 0z. (2.0g)
- Performance: Class 10 – 10MB/sec. guaranteed minimum data transfer rate with up to 22MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
- Operating Temperature: -13 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-25 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-40 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Compliant: with the SD Association specification version 3.00
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug and play
Price and Availability
The KINGMAX SDHC Class 10 memory card is also available in microSDHC format ans is available in India for Rs. 1,850 for 8-GB capacity with life time limited warranty.
- Kingston Launches 16-GB/32-GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Kingmax Launches SDXC Pro / SDXC ProMax Series Memory Cards in India
- Silicon Power Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Transcend Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 20 MB/sec Speed
- ADATA Announces new SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards with UHS-I Technology
- Kingmax Launches ED-07 Flash Drive with USB 3.0
- Kingston Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 10 MB/sec Speed
- Kingmax ED-01 USB 3.0 Powered Flash Drive Launched in India
- Kingston Launches 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card