JABRA has introduced its new revolutionary Jabra HALO Stereo Bluetooth Headset which sports a light and stylish design offering upto 8 hrs of talktime with 13 days standby time and features Noise Blackout technology with dual microphones.
The Jabra HALO Bluetooth headset sports a simple classic design with lightweight body made in black color with silver disk having most minimum functions to handle user calls with minimum effort and most ease.
It connects easily to any Bluetooth/A2DP compatible mobile phone, MP3 Player, or Laptop through stereo Bluetooth and enables streaming of music wirelessly besides, like other stereo headsets, HALO also allows to make and take calls wirelessly. device simply fade out the music to allow incoming calls.
Jabra HALO boasts Zirene Power Bass technology that delivers better audio quality and Noise Blackout for background-noise reduction and the device claims to be the first and only stereo headset with dual microphone noise cancellation technology.
The bluetooth headset features automatic pairing and features a touch-sensitive control panel on the headset and deliver clear sound quality using Bluetooth v2.0 + A2DP technology along with eSCO. The soft-padded speakers provide clear and free of noise sound.
For devices like MP3 players which do not support wireless Bluetooth Stereo A2DP, the Jabra HALO can also be connected with the corded option. Besides you can leave your phone in the pocket or in the bag and control your music directly from the headset using a touch-sensitive control panel and it features Noise Blackout technology which eliminates unwanted background noise to make your voice stand out during calls.
Compatible with any Wireless Bluetooth With A2DP powered device, the Jabra HALO Bluetooth headset features a small display that alerts battery and connectivity status, a touch volume control, 3.5 mm plug and a foldable headband.
Jabra HALO bluetooth headset allows up to approximately 8 hours of talk time nonstop and can stay live without recharge for upto approximately 13 days and device can be charged using an included AC adapter via a standard micro-USB connection.
Jabra HALO Bluetooth Headset Features
- Bluetooth v2.0 + A2DP for music streaming
- Size: 54 x 165-190 x 136 mm
- Weight – 80 gms
- Corded option for non Bluetooth/A2DP compatible devices
- Extra audio enhancements with Zirene Power Bas
- Touch Sensor for remote control operation
- Noice Blackout with dual microphones
- Multiuse option allows to connect 2 devices simultaneously
- Comptible with any brand of non-Bluetooth or Bluetooth enabled phone that supports headset and handsfree attachments
- Allows good connection upto 30 feet or about 10 meters away from a compatible Bluetooth enabled phone.
- 8 hours of music play, 13 days standby time
The Jabra HALO Bluetooth headset is available in India for Rs. 9,850 (including taxes). Visit www.jabra.com for more details.
- Jabra Go 660 Bluetooth Headset Launched in India
- Jabra Extreme2 Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra Supreme Bluetooth Headsets Features Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Jabra BT2050 Bluetooth Headset Launched
- Jabra Launches STONE2 Bluetooth Headset in India
- Genius HS-905BT Bluetooth Stereo Headset Launched in India For Rs. 2,200
- Jabra Introduces EASYGO Bluetooth Headphone in India With Standby Time of 8 days
- Nokia Announces BH-905i Bluetooth Stereo Headset With Active Noise Cancellation
- Jabra SPEAK 410 Speakerphone Launched in India