Just ahead of CeBIT tradeshow in Hanover (Germany), LG has announced its new LG X200 Netbook PC in Korean market which is armed with Intel Atom N450 and features integrated Intel GMA Graphics.
The new LG X200 netbook belongs to LG’s XNOTE family and features a totally new look with a very rounded design and Chiclet keyboard and is light weight at only 1.22 kgs with 6-cell battery. The netbook PC includes a 1.66 GHz Intel ULV ATOM N450 Processor with 512-KB L2 cache, and comes with 1-GB DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM and 250-GB 5400 rpm SATA internal hard drive.
The LG X200 netbook measures 270 (W) x 185 (D) x 25.4~31.7 (H) mm and is equipped with a 10.1-inch WSVGA LED backlite display with integrated Intel GMA 3150 Gaphics with shared video memory allowing maximum 1024 x 600 pixel screen resolution.
In addition, the netbook also includes built-in Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11b/g/N card with upto 300 Mbps speed and 1.3 Megapixel webcam and microphone.
The new LG X200 netbook comes with a Celxpert 6-cell 5.2 AH Li-ion battery and is already available in Korea for equivalent US $642 or about Rs. 30,100. There are no more details available on its release date and indicative prices for US and other markets.
- Samsung NF310 10-inch NetBook Launched; Features Intel Atom N550 Dual-Core Processor
- MSI Wind U135DX NetBook Launched With MSI’s TDE Technology
- Toshiba NB250 Mini 10.1-inch Netbook Launched in India; Features Intel ATOM N455 CPU
- Intex N101-WC1100 Netbook With 10-inch Display Launched
- Simmtronics 10.2-inch Ultra-portable NetBook
- MSI Wind U160DX NetBook Launched With with MSI’s TDE (Turbo Drive Engine) Technology
- Samsung NF210 Netbook With Dual-Core Intel ATOM Processor Launched in India
- Zenith Z-Book Notebook With 10-inch Display
- Lenovo Launches IdeaPad S10-3t Tablet Netbook PC With Touchscreen Display