SanDisk has today announced that it has started shipping its new 64-GB SanDisk Ultra SDXC Memory Card, which is company’s highest capacity SD card ever and delivers high speed and large capacity for extended HD video recording and improved rapid shooting of still images..
Offering upto 15MB/sec read speed, the new SanDisk 64-GB Ultra SDXC Card fully supports Class 4 speed rating making it ideal for capturing and storing massive 1080p High-Definition video files with HD video capable recording devices and then transferring them quickly to a computer.
The SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDXC memory card can store more than eight hours of 1080p Hi Definition video with recording speed of 9 Mbps (HD standard).
The Ultra SDXC Cards are based on the new SD 3.0 specification, which enables these cards support storage capacity in excess of 2-terabytes (TB) and the SDXC card’s exFAT file structure helps users record long-duration HD videos in full 9 Mbps speed.
A growing number of digital camera and camcorders manufacturers are embracing the new SD 3.0 specification standard offering support for SDXC format and a range of consumer electronic products including HDTVs, Blu-ray recorders/players, camcorders, cameras, mobile phones, navigation systems and computers are expected to offer SDXC card support in near future.
The 64GB SanDisk Ultra SDXC card comes with a lifetime limited warrant and are readily available across USA for a price of $349.99, and will be available at SanDisk locations around the world soon after.
- Transcend Unveils 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- Kingmax Launches SDXC Pro / SDXC ProMax Series Memory Cards in India
- Transcend 128-GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Cards Launched in India
- Kingston Launches 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card
- ADATA Announces new SDHC and SDXC Memory Cards with UHS-I Technology
- Canon Unveils VIXIA HF M32 Dual Flash Memory Camcorder Offering SDXC Memory Card Support
- SanDisk Launches 64GB integrated-SSD Flash Drive; Smaller Than Postage Stamp in Size
- SanDisk Introduces SSD G4 and SSD P4 Solid State Drives
- Kingston Launches 16-GB/32-GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card