Strontium Technology of Singapore has launched a range of value memory modules dubbed as EVM DDR2 and DDR3 Memory Modules for Desktop PCs, designed to provide an ultimate balance of performance and price and comes with lifetime warranty.
Competitively priced, the EVM DDR2 and DDR3 memory modules are designed to support rigid industry standard computing services such Internet access, e-mail, file-storage space, and other office applications and comes 100% tested for all possible computing platforms with lifetime warranty, free technical support, and hassle-free RMA service.
Strontium EVM DDR2 memory modules for Desktop PCs are currently available in 1-GB and 2-GB capacities while EVM DDR3 is available in only 2-GB capacity with a life time warranty through Strontium channel partners across India at street prices of Rs. 1,025 for 1-GB-DDR2, Rs. 1,925 for 2-GB- DDR2 and Rs. 2,275 for 2-GB-DDR3 respectively.
- Strontium Introduced DDR3 1600 MHz RAM Modules for Notebooks and Desktops in India
- Strontium DDR3 RAM Modules Launched
- Kingston HyperX H2O Water-Cooled Memory Modules Debut
- Kingston Releases HyperX 4GB and 8GB 1600MHz Dual-Channel SO-DIMM Kits For Notebooks
- Strontium Launches 16GB JET USB 3.0 Flash Drive in India
- Strontium Launches High Capacity Gold Plated ‘AMMO’ USB Drives
- Strontium Launches 2.5-inch Swift Series Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Strontium 32-GB TNT USB Flash Drives Rolls out in India
- Strontium’s Rugged and Shock Resistant Pollex USB Flash Drive Launches in India