Kingston has introduced new SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards that offers upto 32-GB high capacity storage, and fast data transfer date making it ideal for for High Definition video capture and burst photography applications.
Fully meeting the SD Association Specification 3.00, the Kingston SDHC Class 10 memory card offers guaranteed minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/sec. making it suitable for the latest camcorders, digital SLRs and advanced point and shoot digital cameras.
The Kingston SDHC Class 10 memory card is available in 16-GB and 32-GB capacities and offers the benefit of Class 10 data transfer rate specification with up to 22MB/sec. read and 18MB/sec. write speed enabling photographers to shooting in high speed burst mode as the memory card keeps up with sequential capture.
With maximum storage capacity of 32-GB, the Kingston SDHC Class 10 card enables users to record hours of video in standard or full 1090p HD quality, on to these single high capacity memory cards.
Kingston SDHC Class 10 card are also equipped with built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss and are guaranteed to deliver maximum read/write speeds of up to 22/18 MB/sec.
Kingston SDHC Class 10 Card Features
- Capacities: 16GB. 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.25″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Weight: 0.09oz. (2.9g)
- Performance: Class 10 – 10MB/sec. guaranteed minimum data transfer rate with up to 22MB/sec. read and 18MB/sec. write*
- Operating Temperature: -13 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-25 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-40 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Compliant: with the SD Association specification version 3.00
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Simple: as easy as plug and play
Expected to start shipping worldwide starting 26 Feb, 2010, the 16-GB Kingston SDHC Class 10 memory card would be available for a suggested retail price of $129.00 or about Rs. 6,190 while the 32-GB card would comes for $245.00 or about Rs. 11,750 with a lifetime warranty.
- Kingmax Rolls Out SDHC Class 10 Memory Card in 4/8/16/32-GB Capacities
- Kingston Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 10 MB/sec Speed
- Kingston Launches 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Memory Cards
- Kingston Launches 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card
- Transcend Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Cards in India; Offers 20 MB/sec Speed
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) USB 3.0 Based Flash Drive
- Silicon Power Launches microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card
- Kingmax Launches SDXC Pro / SDXC ProMax Series Memory Cards in India
- Kingston DataTraveler DT110 USB Flash Drive