Google is offering Rs. 2,500 worth of free advertising coupons on Google AdWords network to all Google Analystics users across India and in general all Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) across India.
Google Analytics is a free highly sophisticated website analysis tool that is helping users across the world improve their marketing efforts by giving them insight into how to optimize and improve their website in most intutive and easy to understand graphical user interface.
Now Google is extending a free Rs. 2,500 coupon to all Google Analytics users providing an opportunity to experience how to leverage Google AdWords to drive more traffic to their website and increase your customer base.
“Google’s AdWords programme provides a cost-effective platform to SMBs who can start advertising online with low budgets and grow as per their business demands,” Google India online sales head Sridhar Seshadri said in a statement.
“SMBs can start advertising online with a budget as low as Rs.200 a day and grow it as per their business demand, thus having control over their ad-spends and flexibility,” he added.
He also claimed that currently there are about 15,000 enterprises which are availing Google AdWords advertising network for online advertising, of which about 20% are from Gujarat.
The free coupon is valid till March 31, 2010 and can be redeemed with no obligation to continue after having consumed the free amount by registering free at http://adwords.google.co.in and click “Sign up now” to create their Google AdWords account.
Alternatively, all SMBs with online presence (websites) can avail these free advertising coupons worth Rs 2,500 by calling toll free number 1860 266 6622 and registering their websites with Google AdWords platform.
Google India also launched a new service JumpStart that offer free expert support to help SMBs build an online advertising campaign for attracting new customers.
- Google India Offering Free Domain Registration and Website to SMBs in India
- ‘Big Daddy’ – Google’s latest major overhaul of its algorithm
- Google Fast Flip Service For Newspapers And Magazine Articles launched
- Microsoft increases investment in advertising and search technology
- MTNL Rolls Out a Unique ‘Mobile Website Building Service’ for Rs. 75 pm
- Five Indian Govt Sites Hacked Including DRDO’s RAC Website
- Google Initiates ‘Start Searching India’ Initiative in India
- Google Launches New Products