Kingston has announced Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive in India which is designed for ultra-fast read/write speeds 10/20 MB/sec using USB v2.0 port specifications and sports waterproof and dust proof design.
The Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive sports a sleek and attrative design and are targetted to serves the needs of budget-conscious Indian users who looks for significant flash memory storage capacity in a lightweight, compact design.
The DataTraveler 5000 is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified with Level 3 pending, and the USB flash drive features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption for unmatched data security.
Available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16B storage capacities the new waterproof Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive comes preloaded with MigoSync data synchronization software offering users to work among multiple PCs by directly synchronizing files, email and Internet browser settings onto the same flash drive.
MigoSync software also offers Universal Mail Format, which enables users access their email on any PCs, even when they don’t support users’ primary email application formats such as Windows Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express or Lotus Notes etc.
The Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive offers MigoSync supported email clients, MigoSync supported Internet browsers, SecureTraveler security software for Windows and Migo operating language in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Thai, Portuguese, and Dutch.
The Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive offers Hi-speed USB v2.0 port and offers upto 20-MB per second read and upto 10-MB per second write speed and it also features a capless, retractable USB connector which is easy to use and offers safe housing.
In addition, the Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive offers built-in SecureTraveler software allowing user to create a password-protected area on the flash drive to keep data extra safe.
Kingston claims that DataTraveler 5000 USB flash drive is the perfect solution to keep documents and settings completely up-to-date and in sync. Accessing email and keeping sections of the drive secure through password protection makes it a powerful device for anyone to stay safely connected
Compatible to various latest operating systems which includes Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Apple Mac OS 10.2x and Linux kernel 2.6 and higher and supports plug and play technology.
Kingston DataTraveler DT400 USB Flash Drive Features
- USB Flash Drive
- 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB and 16-GB storage capacity
- Hi-speed USB v2.0 specifications compatible
- Upto 20-MB per second data reading speed
- Upto 10-MB per second data writing speed
- Preloaded with data synchronisation software
- SecureTraveler2 software allows creation of password-protected area
- MigoSync supported email clients
- MigoSync supported Internet browsers
- Compatible Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows Vista (Home, Premium and Business Edition), Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP (SP1 and SP2), Apple Mac OS 10.2x and Linux kernel 2.6 and higher
- Operating Temperature – 0 Degree C to 60 Degree C
- Storage Temperature: -20 Degree C to 85 Degree C
- Plug and play ready
The Kingston DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive is available with built-in Malware scanning software with a 5-year warranty and free technical support at the price of Rs. 6,100 for 2-GB capacity, Rs 10,000 for 4-GB capacity, Rs. 12,500 for 8-GB and Rs. 21,500 for 16-GB storage capacity.
- Kingston DataTraveler DT400 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler DT110 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Mini Fun G2 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Announces DataTraveler-310 USB Flash Drive With 256-GB Capacity
- Kingston Unveils Data traveler Elite 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Launches DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) USB 3.0 Based Flash Drive
- iBall Launches USB Pen Flash Drive
- Buffalo Introduces RUF2 PSG Ultra-compact USB Flash Drive With Data Encryption
- Kingston Launches 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card