ZyXel has today launched its new NBG-419N Wireless N Router in India that offers built-in firewall protection features that includes DoS (Denial-of-Service) protection, Network Address Translation (NAT), VPN Pass-through (IPSec, PPTP, & L2TP) to prevent hacking attacks from the Internet.
Targeted to home and SOHO users, one of the key advantage of this device is that it comes loaded with Smart Wizard which helps in automatic detection and configuration of the router for most of the ISP connections. There is no worry of security as it comes with double layer of security and saves a lot of energy.
The ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router is backward compatible with the existing 802.11b/g networks and it comes equipped with latest 802.11n wireless LAN technology that offers a speed six times faster than the standard 802.11/b/g networks and provides more stable and reliable wireless connections for high-speed data and multimedia deliveries.
ZyXEL claims NBG-419N Wireless N Router provides better wireless coverage than older Wireless-G routers, offers extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices, allows faster web surfing, email, music streaming, playing online games, and Internet phone calls.
Weighing only 252 gms the ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router is designed to deliver enough bandwidth to simultaneously allow users surf the Internet, stream HD videos, play on-line games, and also make Internet phone calls.
To save unnecessary power consumption and reduce wireless radiation when wireless connection is not in use, the ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router features wireless scheduling feature, that an be configured to turn off the device based on its past usage pattern. In addition a wireless on/off switch on the rear panel to toggle allows instant access to wireless.
The NBG-419N wilress N router allows easy to adjust built-in six-level output power control output power to reduce interference with neighboring access points within high wireless density areas.
For enhanced security, the ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router offers support for 64/128-bit WEP, and WPA/WPA2 that provide stringent protection for wireless transmissions. In addition, the wireless router is equipped with firewall features including DoS (Denial-of-Service), Network Address Translation (NAT), VPN Pass-through (IPSec, PPTP, & L2TP) to prevent attacks from the Internet.
Equipped with detachable Antenna, the compact 162 (W) x 115 (D) x 33 (H) mm sized ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router delivers the highest Wi-Fi performance for today’s Wireless-N notebooks and dual-band adapters while providing simultaneous support for legacy 802.11g devices as well as clients based on 2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz Wireless-N.
In addition ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router also supports Dual Band – 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies spectrum that helps avoiding interference from household appliances like cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, and even other neighboring Wi-Fi networks, and maximizes wireless performance and range to deliver faster downloads, high-quality media streaming, and better online gaming. The device is also backwards compatible with Wireless-B and Wireless-G devices.
The NBG-419N Wireless N Router also offers double firewall protection – Network Address translation (NAT) to hide PCs and files from outside users and Stateful package inspection (SPI) firewall that deny outside requests for personal information
- 1 x Network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45 ( WAN )
- 4 x Network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45
- 1 x Network – Radio-Ethernet
Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless Router Features
- External Wireless N Router
- 300 Mbps Wireless Data Transfer Rates
- 4 Port Switch
- Two 2dBi external detachable dipole antennas
- Wireless On/Off Switch
- WPS Push Button
- Networking Compliant Standards:
- IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11g WiFi Certified
- IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Wireless Scheduling
- Wireless Security: 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Mac Address Filtering
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- DoS Prevention Firewall
- Connection Type: Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- DHCP Server/Client
- IGMP v1/v2
- Dynamic DNS
- Bandwidth management
- VPN pass-through (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP)
- Security Protocols:
IEEE 802.11i (WPA2), WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, 3DES, MD5, WPA, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP
- Supports WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) standard
- SMZ Port, NAT Support, URL Filtering, Firewall protection, DoS Attach Prevention, IDS, SPI
- Routing / Firewall Protoccols: TCP/IP, Network Address Translation (NAT), DHCP
- Double Firewall – NAT to hide PCs and files from outside users and SPI firewall to deny outside requests for personal information
- Web Based Administration
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Dimensions 162 (W) x 115 (D) x 33 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.252 Kgs
The ZyXEL NBG-419N Wireless N Router is available in India through its authorized distributors viz. Rashi Peripherals and Ingram Micro for a price of Rs. 8,800 with 2-year warranty. For more information, please visit www.netgear.com.
- ZyXEL P-336M Wireless Firewall Router Launched In India
- ZyXEL P-320W 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
- Linksys WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Router
- Netgear Launches WNR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router
- Netgear Launches Cheapest WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless Router
- ZALiP CDM531AM WiFi Mobile Router Launched
- Netgear JWNR2000, Wireless-N300 ‘Eco-Friendly’ Router Launched
- Netgear Launches WNDR3300 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router
- D-Link DSR-1000N Unified Services Routers Launched in India