Zenith Computers has launched a economically priced ‘Director Plus Ultra’ notebook that is powered by Intel Core 2 Duo processor and features 15.4-inch WXGA widescreen display offering 1280 x 800 pixels resolution powered by NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphic controller card.
Designed for heavy duty graphic intensive usages including gaming, the Zenith Director Plus Ultra notebook is powered by 2.20 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6600 with 2-MB L2 cache delivering 800 MHz FSB and it features Intel Mobile PM45 + ICH9-M chipset motherboard, 2-GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667 MHz (maximum of 8-GB in 2 SO DIMM slots), 320-GB Serial-ATA-2 5400 rpm hard drive and 8X Super Multi Dual Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
The multiformat DVD writer is capable of burning both DVD+ and DVD- disc formats as well as dual-layer DVD+/-R optical discs allowing storage of up to 8.5 GB of data on each dual-sided DVD media. In addition the DVD writer can also burn 40x CD-R and 24x CD-RW medias.
Weighing about 2.54 kgs, the new Zenith Director Plus Ultra notebook is equipped with 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) WXGA Widescreen TFT ClearVideo Display powered by NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS Discrete graphic controller card with upto 512-MB dedicated video memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX 9 Dual independent display support with 16.7 million colors and allowing maximum resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels using Bright Glare Screen technology.
Zenith Director Plus Ultra notebook sports integrated 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connection, integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN adapter and integrated 56-kbps V.92 fax/modem card and it also offers two USB v2.0 ports and one eSATA/USB power port for wired connection.
The status panel indicator LEDs of Zenith Director Plus Extreme notebook reflects WLAN, HDD, Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Battery Discharge, Battery Charging and Power-on states and notebook also features built-in High Definition 2 Channel Audio system with 2W Woofer and 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers delivering very high quality audio output.
Zenith Laptop also features a 4-in-1 media card reader supporting Memory Stick (MS) / MS PRO, Multi Media Card (MMC) and Secured Digital (SD) Cards and integrated 2.0 MP resolution Webcam along with two integrated omni-directional digital microphones for easy video chat setup.
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium preinstalled Zenith Director Plus Ultra notebook is equipped with 86 Key, Keypad with Windows function keys and Touch Pad with 2 way Scroll Function. In addition, it also offers e-SATA/USB combo port along with 3 USB 2.0 ports and HDMI digital out port connection.
– 2 x USB 2.0 port
– e-SATA/USB Combo Port
– RJ-11 modem port
– RJ-45 Lan port
– Headphone jack
– Mic-in jack
– IEEE 1394a Port
– S-Video Out Port (7 pins) for NTSC/PAL TV Systems
– One mini D-sub 15-pin VGA Port for external monitor
– 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
– HDMI Digital Out Port
Zenith DIRECTOR Plus Extreme Notebook PC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Procesor T6600, 2.2 GHz
- 2 MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
- Intel PM45 + ICH9-M Chipset Mainboard
- 2-GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667 MHz, Maximum of 8-GB in 2 SO DIMM slots
- 320 GB Serial-ATA-2 Hard Drive, 5400 rpm
- 8X Super Multi Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 15.4-inch (39.1 cm) XGA Widescreen TFT ClearVideo Display, Maximum resolution of 1280 X 800, Bright Glare Screen
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS Discrete graphic controller card with upto 512-MB dedicated video memory
- Mini-PCI Slot for 802.11b/g Wireless Card (wireless card not included)
- Built-in High Definition 2 Channel Audio, 2W Woofer and 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Type II x 1 PCMCIA slot
- Built-in 56Kbps V.90 Fax/Modem card
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection
- Integrated 2.0 MP resolution Webcam
- 4-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- HDMI Digital Out Port
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- 6-cell Li-Ion Battery Pack/4300 mAH with 2.5 hours battery life, Full feature ACPI power management
- Dimensions: 313 (W)x 260 (D) x 31.7 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.4 kgs (with battery)
Powered by 6-cell Li-Ion Battery Pack/4300 mAH with up to 2.5 hours of battery life, the new Zenith notebook is equipped with Full feature ACPI power management, Standby, suspend to Disk, suspend to RAM, and ACPI 2.0 supported with Intel Speed step and is available in India at the price of Rs. 32,000 (plus taxes) with 1-year standard carry-in warranty. Visit www.zenith-india.com for more details.