Sony has launched its new DSC series S2100 CyberShot digital camera equipped with 12.1 megapixels CCD sensor and featuring 7.5-cm LCD display (230K Pixels) and advance features such as 3x optical zoom, Smile Shutter, and SteadyShot features.
One of the 22 new digital camera launched just few days by Sony in India, the new Sony Cybershot S2100 camera has 3.0-inch (7.5-cm) LCD-Clear Photo LCD screen (230K pixels) that offers excellent detail, high contrast and wide viewing angle2.5 inch. The camera also offers 3x optical zoom lens-High quality optics that helps providing crisp, clear images at all zoom settings.
Equipped with 1/2.3 type (7.79 mm) Super HAD CCD sensor offering 12.1 Megapixels effective resolution, the Sony S2100 digital camera supports ISO : Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 standards. In addition, it also offers ability to record video in VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixels) and its built-in flash has extended range of up to 3.3 meters.
The new Sony CyberShot S2100 digital camera has 6-MB of internal memory and comes with support for Memory Stick Duo or Pro Duo memory cards, and it features SteadyShot for reduces blur during handheld shooting, Scene Selection Presets that offers choice of eight scene modes makes it easy to get excellent results under a wide range of conditions, Intelligent Auto feature that automatically adjusts exposure and other settings for optimum results in a wide range of shooting situations.
In addition, some advance features of Sony S2100 includes Face Detection that automatically adjusts focus, exposure and white balance for clearer portraits, Smile Shutter option that automatically fires shutter when subject smiles, and Easy Shooting mode option for a really fuss-free operation for beginners with simplified controls and easy-to-read on-screen instructions.
Sony DSC-S2100 CyberShot camera retails for Rs. 7,990/- and it comes with PMB Portable built-in transfer software that enables quick, easy uploads to image sharing sites when camera is connected to any web-enabled PC besides offering in-camera retouching feature allowing users in-camera image retouching including trim and red-eye correction.
- Sony S2000 10 Megapixel CyberShot Digital Camera Launched
- Sony Launched 12 Megapixel W310 CyberShot Digital Camera
- Sony Launched 14 Megapixel W320 CyberShot Digital Camera
- Sony CyberShot DSC-W350 14 Megapixel Camera Now Available
- Sony Launched CyberShot DSC-W370 14 Megapixels Digital Camera in India
- Sony CyberShot DSC-WX1, 10-Megapixel Camera Launched in India
- Sony Announces CyberShot DSC-H55 Digital Camera With 720p HD Video
- Sony Announces DSC-W180 and DSC-W190 Cybershot Cameras
- Sony Announces CyberShot DSC-TX5 Waterproof Digital Camera