Samsung has added two new high-end digicams viz. TL-105 and TL-110 to its ultra-thin series digital cameras. Both of these ultra-thin and compact point-and-shoot digital cameras are only 0.65-inches thick and both feature a large 2.7 inch LCD color display.
The Samsung TL-110 models has 14.2 MP sensor and incorporates improved 27mm wide-angle lens while Samsung TL-105 model has 12.2 MP sensor and is equipped with 27.5mm wide-angle lens.
The TL110 also features 5x optical zoom and Dual Image Stabilization (IS) technology to help reduce image blur while TL-105 offers an expanded 4x optical zoom and also sports Digital Image Stabilization to manage image blur.
The newly announced Samsung TL-105 and TL-110 digital cameras sport ultra-slim design and both digital cameras offers an automatic capture function that helps in automatically selecting the correct scene settings that best matches the shooting environment, while shooting either still pictures or video.
- Sony Announces CyberShot DSC-H55 Digital Camera With 720p HD Video
- Samsung Launches PL100, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 3X Optical Zoom
- Canon PowerShot A3300 IS, A2200, A1200 and A800 Digital Cameras Launched
- Samsung Launches PL150, 12.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 35mm Lens with 5X Optical Zoom
- Samsung Launches PL200 12.2-MP Digital Camera With 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording Capability
- Samsung Launches PL200, 14.2-MP Digital Camera in India; Features 7X Optical Zoom & 720p HD Video Recording
- Samsung Launches NX10 – World’s First Interchangeable-Lens APS-C Digital Single Lens Camera
- Olympus VG-130 and VG-120 14 Megapixels Digital Camera Launched; Offers 5x Wide Optical Zoom & Digital Image Stabilisation
- Fujifilm Launches FinePix T200 Digital Camera in India for Rs. 10,990