Virgin Mobile has launched today in India its hi-speed vFlash USB based modem in competition with several similar products from Reliance, Airtel and Tata Indicom that provides high speed wireless broadband Internet access.
Targeted to young users who intend to would like to stay connected for extended period, the Virgin plug-n-play vFlash USB modem offers broadband internet access of speed in excess of 3.1 Mbps over CDMA network and is equipped with 8-GB storage (mass storage in device)
The On-demand download service offers content such as mobile ringtones, mobile phone wallpapers, hindi movies, MP3 songs, and music videos etc. In addition, the vFlash TV service is claimed to be a Live streaming service that offers 40 popular Indian TV channels with the mix of news and entertainment channels.
Virgin vFlash USB modem hardware is being offered for Rs. 3,499 and internet access with other bundled services comes with attractive tariff options ranging from Rs. 250 to Rs. 1,100 per month. Virgin has also announced its plan to offer special night plans and annual rental plans soon with attractive offers in near future.
In addition, as an introductory promo, Virgin is offering the vFlash USB modem hardware at a hard-to-resist 30-day zero rental and vFlash live TV service for the first 30 days for all customers till 31st Jan 2010. In addition, company is also offering unlimited legal ‘on demand’ content download services for all customers till 31st March 2010.
- D-Link DIR-412 3G Mobile Broadband Wireless Router Launched
- Palm unveiled the Treo 700p
- D-Link Launches DIR-457 myPocket 3.5G HSDPA Multi-function Router in India
- Download – Opera Mini 2.0 for WAP Enabled Mobile Phones
- Netgear WGR614-N150 Wireless Router in India
- ZALiP CDM531AM WiFi Mobile Router Launched
- Microsoft Offers Windows Live Messanger Beta with VoIP
- Seagate Unveils GoFlex Home Network Storage System With WiFi Router Connection
- Olive Telecom Announces New Olive V-X108 3G Enabled Zipbook NetBook with BSNL 3G Network