MSI’s latest addition in its notebook range is its new MSI X410 notebook computer that is powered by Ultra Low Voltage AMD Athlon Neo processor and features 14-inch HD LED backlight WXGA display powered by ATI Radeon HD graphics with shared video memory and is lightweight at 1.5 Kgs, ultraslim at less than 1- inch thick and offer dual headphone ports.
Powered by ULV 1.6-GHz AMD Athlon Neo Processor MV-40 specifically designed for small devices and low power consumption, while maintaining the Intel Core 2 Duo instruction set compatibility, the new MSI Wind X410 notebook sports incredibly light weight chassis and resembles a lot like Apple’s MacBook Air laptop in look and feel.
Offering over twice the battery life than traditional 14-inch laptops, the new MSI X410 is build with AMD’s 2nd generation ultra-thin laptop design platform offering true HD quality stunning graphics and being more environmentally friendly with 75% less overall power consumption resulting in extensed battery life, less heat generation and much quieter operation
The unique feature of the MSI X410 is that it only weighs 1.5 kilograms with the battery, making it the world’s lightest and slimmest 14-inch notebook computer in the market today.
Sporting ultraSlim aesthetic designed coupled with choice of personalized color frames, the new MSI X410 notebook sports a brand new MSI exclusive EDS (Ergonomic De-Stress) Keyboard that has a surface areas that is 51% larger than others laptop keyboards, resulting in wider face of each individual keys offering enhanced typing convenience. The keyboard encourages natural finger and wrist movement to reduce strain and allow you to work for hours without discomfort.
Only 24.5 mm thick, the MSI X410 notebook features 512-MB L2 cache with 1600 MHz FSB build on AMD’s 2nd generation ultra-thin RS690 + SB600 chipset mainboard and offers 1-GB of DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM with option to accommodate maximum 4-GB RAM in 2 memory slots, and a 320-GB SATA hard drive (2.5-inch, 5400 rpm). There is no built-in optical drive.
The MSI X410 notebook from MSI are designed for multimedia enthusiasts and this models are equipped with advance 2.1-channel subwoofer speaker systems delivering high-quality audio output.
The MSI X410 notebook is equipped with 14-inch WXGA TFT LED backlit Wide HD display offering maximum 1366 x 768 pixels screen resolution with high brightness 200nits, 16ms response time in 16:9 aspect ratio powered by AMD ATI Radeon X1250 Graphics Chipset with 128-MB shared video RAM.
The MSI X410 also offers MSI EasyFace face recognition software that allows easy and hassle free logging in into system using webcam.
Available in Pearl White color, the new MSI X410 notebook comes with integrated 56 kbps v.92 Azalia MDC Fax/ Modem, integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN Adapter, 802.11a/b/g/n(Draft) Wireless LAN connection, integrated bluetooth 2.0 + EDR wireless connection, 3 USB ports, Express card slot, PCMCIA slot, integrated 1.3 megapixel webcam and integrated microphone and an eSATA/USB port that allows connection to any high speed backup device.
HDMI Digital Terminal Interface in MSI X410 offers more than 5GB of transmitting bandwidth and lessens the complications of cables by sending both audio and video in one stream. The MSI X410 offers the very best in image quality through the HDMI Terminal so as to ensure the utmost picture perfection. Simply connect this netbook to a LCD TV or other 1080p compliance multimedia devices to enjoy home theater like experience.
The MSI X410 notebook is equipped with built-in Azalia compliant audio chip with 3D effect & full duplex with SoundBlaster Pro Compatible Built-in Altec Lansing co-brand speakers delivering SRS premium sound.
The lightwight untra-thin MSI X410 notebook also offers its own dock software viz. MSI S-Bar, that can be customized to include your choice of shortcuts to favorite applications like in Mac OS with similar functionality (zoom at mouse scroll over each icon) and this bar can be programmed to dock any side of the desktop plus made to get auto hide.
Weighing just 1.5 Kgs with 6-cell battery pack, the MSI X410 notebook comes with Windows XP (SP3) and also feature built-in 5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD) and HDMI digital out port connection for direct connection to HD system providing upto 5-GB of image transfer bandwidth.
The X410 comes with a lot of preinstalled software that includes Ulead Burn Now for DVD /CD burning using the external optical drive, ArcSoft Print Creations for printing photo albums, greeting cards, and calendars, and MSI EasyViewer for viewing photos etc.
MSI X410 comes with 71W 4800 mAh Li-ion 6-cell battery pack that allows 3.5 to 4 hrs backup time with full charge.
- ExpressCard/54 slot
- 3x Hi-Speed USB v2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A ports
- eSATA/USB port
- IEEE 1394 Port
- Modem – phone line – RJ-11
- Network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45
- External VGA – 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Line-in/microphone – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- DUAL Line-out/headphones – mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL) port
- 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
- HDMI 1.3 Digital Out Port
MSI X410 Notebook Computer Features
- Ultra Low Voltage AMD Athlon Neo Processor MV-40, 1.6 GHz
- 512 MB L2 Cache, 1600 MHz FSB
- AMD RS690 + SB600 Chipset Mainboard
- 1-GB DDR III SDRAM, 667 MHz (max 4-GB)
- 320-GB Serial-ATA hard disk drive, 5400rpm
- 14-inch WXGA TFT LED backlit Wide HD display, 1366 x 768 pixels screen resolution, high brightness 200nits, 16ms response time, 16:9 aspect ratio
- ATI Radeon X1250 Graphics Chipset with 128-MB shared video RAM
- Intel/PRO Wireless 2200BG (802.11b/g/n(Draft)) Network Connection
- 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet Network card
- 56 kbps v.92 fax/modem
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- Built-in Sstereo Speakers, Dolby 2.1 Stereo Sound
- 1.3 Megapixels Crystal Eye WebCam
- HDMI 1.3 Digital Out Port
- Built-in Microphone
- Dual Headphone out ports
- 5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card (xD)
- Type II PC Card slot
- AC/MC 97 soundcard and modem
- 71W 4800 mAh Li-ion 6-cell battery pack, 3.5 to 4 hrs backup
- Genuine Windows XP (SP3)
- Dimensions (L x D x H) : 249 x 234 x 24.5 mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kgs with 6-cell battery pack
AMD Athlon Neo Processor MV-40 powered MSI X410 notebook featuring 14-inch LED backlight display is available in India for Rs. 32,599 with 1 year warranty. For more information, please visit www.msicomputer.com.
- HP Pavilion DV2 Ultra-thin Notebook Powered by AMD Athlon Neo Processor Launched
- Toshiba Offers Satellite L500-D9810 Notebook Featuring Intel Core i3 Processor & ATI Discrete Graphics
- Toshiba Offers Satellite L500-D4811 Notebook With Intel Core i5 Processor & NVIDIA Discrete Graphics
- Samsung Q310 Notebook PC
- Samsung R460 Notebook PC
- Wipro WLG 7710 Celeron Notebook PC
- Zenith Director Plus Extreme Notebook
- Samsung X460 Notebook PC
- MSI Launches CX700 and CR700 ‘Classic’ Series of Notebook