BenQ has today launches lightweight Joybook S35 notebook in India that is powered by Ultra Low Voltage Intel Pentium Dual Core processor and is aimed at providing mobile users a full-featured notebook with premium quality 13.3-inch display and rich audio performance.
Powered by 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core Ultra Low Voltage processor SU4100, the BenQ Joybook S35 notebook features 2-MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz Bus speed, Intel GM45 Express Chipset mainboard, 4-GB DDR3 1066 MHz with 2 SODIMM Slots offering maximum 4 GB, 500-GB SATA-II 5400 rpm with 150 MB/sec transfer speed hard disk drive and 8X SuperMulti/LightScribe Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer.
With its incredible battery life, unbelievable lightness, delightfully slim and sleek form factor, the BenQ Joybook S35 notebook sports unique look that sets it apart. The lid’s special soft-touch coating imbues it with a leather-like finish. The opulent texture and rich tan hue make a stunning counterpoint to the sleek metal accents
Preloaded with Microsoft Windows 7, the BenQ Joybook S35 notebook sports 13.3-inch (33.78 cm) WXGA UltraVivid Technology LED backlight display capable of 1366 x 768 pixels resolution in 16:9 Aspect Ratio powered by Intel GMA4500 graphics chipset with upto 128-MB shared memory supporting DirectX 10. The display performance is boosted further by BenQ’s patented UltraVivid technology, which takes advantage of DBEF (Display Brilliance Enhancement Film) to deliver saturated color and exquisitely crisp detail.
The BenQ Joybook S35 notebook also feature ergonomic keyboard design with zero-gap touch pad design with dedicated vertical and horizontal Scroll Up/Down pad for ultimate typing comfort.
Weighing 1.4 Kgs with 4-cell battery, the new BenQ Joybook S35 notebook PC is equipped with Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g Network Connection and Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR wireless connection. In addition it also offers 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, 56 kbps V.90 modem and 3 USB v2.0 ports and 1 eSATA port for wired connections.
Ultralight BenQ Joybook S35 is also equipped with internal 4-in-1 multi-format memory card reader embedded in the notebook allowing support for xD, Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, and Memory Stick media cards.
The BenQ Joybook S35 notebook also features integrated 1.3 Megapixel webcam along with integrated microphone and notebook comes with built-in two 1.5 watts speakers supporting sound blaster pro compatible audio hardware offering 2-channel true Surround HD quality audio system. The system also features noise suppression and echo cancellation technology allowing clear video and audio chat.
The notebook has special spring-loaded WLAN and power buttons that make each press a small pleasure of silky-smooth movement. These buttons are set in a aluminum decorative strip with a striking crimson seam.
The Dual BenQ Joybook S35 comes with windows vista home premium preinstalled along with several software including BenQ QMedia bar, Power DVD, Nero Express, Adobe Reader, Webcam companion, Anti-Virus software, QData Trove and Magic-I Visual effect v2.0.
Weighing just under 1.4 kgs without battery / 1.4 Kgs with 4-cell battery the BenQ Joybook S35 comes with 4-cell lithium-ion 38.48 Whr 2600 mAh battery that can provides upto 5.5 hours of backup.
- 3 USB v2.0 ports
- RJ-11 – Modem
- RJ-45 – Ethernet LAN
- ExpressCard/54 slot
- IEEE 1394 port
- S-video TV-out port
- VGA/D Sub port – external monitor
- Notebook Expansion Slot
- External Microphone
- Internal microphones
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
- HDMI Digital Out Port
BenQ JoyBook S35 Notebook PC Features
- Ultra Low Voltage Intel Pentium Dual Core SU4100 ULV processor, 1.3 GHz
- 2 MB Level 2 cache, 800 MHz Bus speed
- Intel GS45 Express Chipset Motherboard
- 4-GB DDR3 1066 MHz, 2 SODIMM Slots (maximum 4 GB)
- 500-GB Serial-ATA-II Hard Drive, 5400 rpm, 150 MB/sec transfer speed
- 8X SuperMulti/LightScibe Double Layer (8.5 GB) DVD Writer
- 13.3-inch (33.78 cm) WXGA UltraVivid Widescreen LED backlight display with DBEF Technology (Display Brilliance Enhancement Film Technology), 1366 x 768 pixels resolution in 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Intel GMA4500HD Graphics Chipset with upto 128-MB shared video memory, Supports DirectX 10
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g Network Connection
- Integrated Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR connection
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN interface
- 56 kbps v.52 modem/fax
- Sound Blaster Pro Compatible
- 2x 1.5 W speakers
- Integrated 1.3 Megapixel Webcam
- Integrated Microphone
- 4-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader supporting xD, Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, and Memory Stick, media cards
- ExpressCard/54 slot, Support for ExpressCard/34
- IEEE 1394 Interface – video capture interface
- Ports: I/O Ports-USB 2.0(4x),RJ-45 Ethernet port(1x),RJ-11 Modem port(1x),S-video(1x),VGA/D-Sub port(1x)
- HDMI digital out port
- Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1
- Lithium Ion 4 cell 38.48 Whr 2600 mAh Battery with 5.5 hours backup
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 328 x 239.2 x 17.1 / 22.6 mm
- Weight – 1.4 kg without battery, 1.6 Kgs with 4-cell battery
Ultra LowVoltage Intel Pentium Dual Core SU4100 processor powered BenQ Joybook S35 notebook featuring 13.3-inch WXGA HD LED backlight display is available in Indian for Rs. 37,199/- (plus local taxes) which includes one year warranty. Please visit www.benq.co.in for more details.
- BenQ Joybook R31 Notebook PC
- BenQ Joybook S43 Notebook With Ultra Low Voltage Processor Launched in India
- BenQ Joybook R45 Notebook PC
- BenQ JoyBook Lite U101 NetBook Launched
- BenQ JoyBook R48 Laptop Launched With Intel Core i3 CPU & ATI Discrete Graphics
- Best Under Rs 30000 Laptop Computers in India
- Zenith Strategist Widescreen Notebook PC
- Zenith Topper Presidio Notebook PC
- Compaq Presario V2623TS With DVD Writer