Genius has announced the launch of a new ‘point-and-shoot’ type G-Shot V1200 Digital Camera that offer 12 Megapixel resolution and has 2.7-inch color display.
Offering 3X optical zoon lens along with 5X digital zoom lens system, the new Ginus G-Shot V1200 digital camera effectively allows total of 15X zoom capability for still picture capture in maximum 4000 x 3000 pixels (12 MP) resoluton.
The new Genius G-Shot V1200 also allows users to capture telephoto and wide angle shots in addition to multi-scene shooting mode. It also offers several preset scene shooting modes that includes portrait, landscape, sports, night, program and auto modes.
Targeted to non-professional users the ‘point-and-shoot’ Genius G-Shot V1200 digital camera sports intuitive and simple to use user interface and is equipped with a wide 2.7 inch color TFT LCD display capable of 230K pixels resolution.
Genus G-Shot V1200 comes with 32-MB of internal storage and is also equipped with microSD / SDHC memory card slot offering upto 32-GB expandable memory.
Genius G-Shot V1200 digital camera can capture still pictures in JPEG/EXIF format with maximum resolution of 4000 x 3000 pixels and is also capable of recording live video with sound in maximum 720 x 400 pixels resolution in 16:9 aspect ratio.
The 12 Megapixel capable G-Shot V1200 is equipped with Auto Focus Lens and it basic features includes 3.0 wide / 5.6 Tele aperture with focal length 6.2 mm to 18.6 mm and macro focus of 1cm to 100 cm, 3X optical zoom and 5X digital zoom, shutter speed of upto 1/1000 seconds, built-in flash with red-eye correction/reduction feature and built-in microphone.
In addition, it also offers Burst shooting mode, direct print function using PictBridge and can also function as standard webcam when connected to laptop or desktop.
Other feature of Genius G-Shot V1200 digicam includes anti-shaking technology to avoid hand shakes and blurs, intelligent auto-scene-selection mode that helps capture performance still photo by automatically detecting eight different types of scenes and choosing the appropriate camera settings, built-in USB 2.0 port connection, and a high sensitivity of ISO 6400 to help reduce camera shaking effects.
Weighing about 125 grams, the Genius V1200 digital camera uses 2AA rechargable alkaline batteries allowing upto 100 still pictures shooting .
Genius G-Shot V1200 Digital Camera Features
- 12.0 Megapixel, 4000 x 3000 pixels resolution
- 1/2.3-inch CCD Image Sensor
- Auto Focus Lens
- Optical Zoom – 3X
- Digital Zoom – 1 – 5x
- Aperture – Wide f/3 and Tele f/5.6
- Focal Length – 6.2 mm – 18.6 mm
- Macro Focus – 5 cm – 100 cm
- LCD Display – 2.7 inch color TFT LCD display, 230K pixels resolution
- Internal Memory – 32 MB internal memory
- Expandable Memory – SDHC card slot, upto 32 GB
- File Format – DCF, AVI
- Video Resolution – 720 x 400 pixels in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Built-in Flash
- Built-in Microphone
- Ports – USB 2.0, Composite video/audio output
- Battery – 2x AA Alkaline Battries
- ISO – 50 to 6400
- Weight – 125 gms
The 12 MP Genius G-Shot V1200 CCD digital camera is available in India for Rs. 10,950/- with two year warranty.
- Genius G-Shot P6533 6 MP Digital Camera Launched
- Genius G-Shot HD580T Full HD Digital Camcorder Launched
- Genius G-Shot D5123 Digital Camera
- Genius G-Shot DV815z Digital Video Camera
- Genius G-Shot DV800 720p HD Digital Camcorder Launched for Rs. 5000/-
- Olympus Launches T-100 Digital Camera With 12 Megapixel Image Sensor
- Kodak EasyShare V610 Bluetooth Enabled Digital Camera
- Kodak EasyShare C182 12 MP Digital Camera Launched
- Sony Launches CyberShot DSC-TX100V, DSC-TX10, DSC-HX7V, DSC-WX10 and DSC-WX7 Compact Digital Cameras